PDA

View Full Version : SLUGGO mainbody

wjr
03-23-2006, 04:17 PM
Where can I find one of these? I went to the agd online store and saw a picture of one, but they are not for sale. Did they stop making them?

behemoth
03-23-2006, 04:18 PM
They no longer make them.

REDRT
03-23-2006, 04:30 PM
Tuna still has them listed on his website. Maybe it isn't up to date, but I don't know for sure. Better ask him direct.

A-Tach-One
03-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Tuna still has them listed on his website. Maybe it isn't up to date, but I don't know for sure. Better ask him direct.
Nope, no slugs there either. :cheers:

RoamingStorm
03-23-2006, 04:32 PM
they are no where to be found!

Chronobreak
03-23-2006, 04:43 PM
hrrm

i thought dealers were still getting em

WWA might have one or two

whitewolfairsmithing.com

worth a try i suppose

does this mean no more kartas/dallars etc? :D

A-Tach-One
03-23-2006, 04:49 PM
hrrm

i thought dealers were still getting em

WWA might have one or two

whitewolfairsmithing.com

worth a try i suppose

does this mean no more kartas/dallars etc? :D

WWA is out, I bought his very last one. :( I believe these things are really gone. :cheers:

Edit: Oh and I did contact Deadlywind about milling mine and Colin said I was one step ahead of them cause they can't get them anymore. What has been milled is all there will be.

AGD-OfficeGal
03-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Where can I find one of these? I went to the agd online store and saw a picture of one, but they are not for sale. Did they stop making them?

I see one - what's it worth to you?

Marcia
AGD-USA

A-Tach-One
03-23-2006, 05:13 PM

Marcia
AGD-USA

Wow!!

Chronobreak
03-23-2006, 05:14 PM
i wish we could get an answer on why theyr are cancelled from AGD

not enough interest?,

too much $ to do, etc?

on the bright side it helps keep my mag very rare, and worth alot of $

so who wants to buy a karta body for $600.. ? :ninja:
:rofl:

--edit looks like marcia might have an answer, other than "theyr discontinued"

Chronobreak
03-23-2006, 05:32 PM
100 is a large number considering theyr is less than 200 dallaras/karts out all together

how many exiles have you sold....dont answer that :p :rofl:

i already have my y-grip, and my karta,

let them die into mag obscurity and collectibility.

RoamingStorm
03-23-2006, 05:35 PM
so I just traded my Karta, and Im planning on owning another one SOON and agdofficegal talk to JDOGG he desperately wants some

Jdogg
03-23-2006, 05:40 PM

Marcia
AGD-USA

Jacob here the slugs there is a demand.......

luke
03-23-2006, 05:47 PM
I would love to have a "supply" of sluggo bodies and rails, but always thought they were a little too pricey. (Perhaps that's why they didn't sell ;) )

If they were more affordable I would be in for 20 or 30... :D

RoamingStorm
03-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Im sure plenty of airsmithing would be into them, I say make them and sell them for 100 apiece

AGD-OfficeGal
03-23-2006, 05:53 PM

WJR who started this thread has first option on the lone sluggo that's sitting about 18 feet from me ... if he doesn't want it, Jacob gets it.

Marcia
AGD-USA

REDRT
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I called Colin and asked about a Karta some time ago. He said then AGD wasn't producing slugs and he didn't know when there might be more. I then jumped on the first Karta I seen before the word got out and the price became stupid to get a Karta. Amazing the word is out and people want them. Shouldn't have waited so long. Now it will be costlier than ever to get one. No mine isn't for sale... :p

REDRT
03-23-2006, 06:05 PM

Ya dope! You were just at AGD and you didn't ask about a Sluggo! Dumb... :rolleyes:

Jdogg
03-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Ya dope! You were just at AGD and you didn't ask about a Sluggo! Dumb... :rolleyes:
LOL!!!!!

Vigilantrix
03-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Assuming it is an OTV Slug I will kill for it right now, or cash... but whatever gets that body in my hands :shooting:

Tunaman
03-23-2006, 10:00 PM
:cuss: Nobody gets the last slug. It's already sold to me. Hit the road lamers! :D :rofl:

MoeMag
03-23-2006, 11:51 PM
Has anyone done anything with the slug body AutoCAD file that is stickied in the tech forum?
Is writing the tool program from an AutoCAD file really that difficult?

RoamingStorm
03-24-2006, 12:25 AM
if we set up a pre order list and presented it to agd for manufacturing of slugs a a price negotiated with agd what are the odds they would make it? Id be good for at least two

st6212
03-24-2006, 10:29 AM
I was going to buy the Dallara body/rail from Deadlywind, till they told me it was no more for now.

I would definitely buy a set if they can get some more sluggo's.

BigEvil
03-24-2006, 11:36 AM
Everyone cries about being interested, AGD makes them, no one buys them, then they sit on them as they collect dust instead of the money they blew on them collecting interest in the bank.

Internet forums are not a good place to do market research. If you ask me, a company should be making products then trying to sell them via marketing, ect - not trying to judge interest and then getting burned.

I dont know what the right thing to do in a case like the slug boddies is. Like someone mentioned, how long have dealers been sitting on Karta bodies? There really is not a great market for anything mag. Unless AGD somehow can drum up NEW interest, then this is the way it is going to be. Items will continue to become scarce until they are gone forever. That is the point. You cant keep making batches of stale, old items. Sell off the ones collecting dust, then try and come up with something new.

SlartyBartFast
03-24-2006, 11:38 AM
Has anyone done anything with the slug body AutoCAD file that is stickied in the tech forum?
Is writing the tool program from an AutoCAD file really that difficult?

And the original file had LOTS more than just the slug hidden in it. :D

SlartyBartFast
03-24-2006, 11:41 AM
Like someone mentioned, how long have dealers been sitting on Karta bodies? There really is not a great market for anything mag.

And for that reason, dealers need to be more inovative. JIT manufacturing, delivery, finishing. Drop shipping.

Pre-orders with required deposits.

Cooperate people!

RoamingStorm
03-24-2006, 11:50 AM
if agd asked for a $75 deposit for slug bodies if they were going to be making them Id be the first to step up with a $150 mo priority to Wheeling

wjr
03-24-2006, 04:00 PM
Ill pass on the slug body.

Jdogg
03-24-2006, 04:00 PM
sold