PDA

View Full Version : project i need help!

nirvana1234
03-23-2006, 08:06 PM
hey, im in night schol and we have to do a class where the whole thing is one giant project.

we can have any topic, so i might tkae paintball.

we have to have a main subject(paintball) and 3 sub topics.

i already got the history as a subtopic but i need 2 more.

the project is crazy hard. we gotta have at least a 20min presentation in front of the class, then in front of the school board. also we have to have a essay to ready during the oral part, then the actual paper.

i NEED ur help or i dont graduate lol.

LinearGoose
03-23-2006, 08:18 PM
Why dont you make one of the other subjects safty and different types of the game. Dont know if it will help but there is a suggestion.

Outlaw5
03-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Definitely make one on the history of the game. The second should be safety and the team aspect. The third can be the various types of play; Rec Ball, Tourney, Woods, Scenario, Mil Sim. A fourth can be various pieces of equipment needed or the different types of equipment for the different types of paintball. I think you could have a huge presentation/demonstration and more than enough info to complete the project if you look here and at www.warpig.com. Well, good luck. "Outlaw5"

Dryden
03-23-2006, 08:37 PM
Definitely make one on the history of the game. The second should be safety and the team aspect. The third can be the various types of play; Rec Ball, Tourney, Woods, Scenario, Mil Sim. A fourth can be various pieces of equipment needed or the different types of equipment for the different types of paintball. I think you could have a huge presentation/demonstration and more than enough info to complete the project if you look here and at www.warpig.com. Well, good luck. "Outlaw5"
Good suggestion.

I) History
II) Playing the game (how a paintball gun works & ways to play the game)
III) Equipment and Safety.

http://www.airgun.com/Game/index.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintball