PDA

View Full Version : Just the E-mag or an RT pro with a bunch o upgrades?

codgarrett
12-16-2001, 09:50 PM
I have enough money to buy just an Emag or to buy a RT PRO mag with a warp feed,freak barrel kit,
nitro cradle,macrolines,and a new 12v hopper.All of this is brand new.
right now im thinkin mainly on the rt,but any suggestions?
What should i do???????

Load SM5
12-16-2001, 10:15 PM
First of all, welcome to AO. There's much more info here than PBnation.

As for your choice it all depends on weither you want an electronic trigger or not. The RT Pro sounds very sweet and you'd be happy no matter what you choose to buy. Also if you buy an E-mag are you not going to be able to afford the air and revvy if you don't have one?

If you can stay away from compound bows my offer stands to let you play a few games with my E-mag when you make it to NAP. I'll be there next weekend:D

Bartleby
12-16-2001, 11:16 PM
i would have to agree with load, if you can't afford air with an e-mag, you might as well not get anything. and i'd also second the notion on whether or not you want an electric trigger or not. you really have to decide what you want before anything else. and think about the fact that you can always go to an e-mag from any other gun. you just can't go down from an e-mag.

Paintchucker
12-17-2001, 07:47 AM
Depends on the price difference too. Looks like the second one is a complete kit and has some nice add-ons. You could always add a Hyperframe later for about $250 and get similar functionality to the Emag.

BTW, have the seller of the one you don't want post it here in the classifieds. There is a good chance that someone here would want it. :)

RSUAVE911
12-17-2001, 10:05 AM
I think you should get the E-Mag and just save up for some air and revvy.

You can buy a tank and revvy for like 150...Not the best tank but still indeed a tank.

But a Gun is pretty useless without air. :D :D

manike
12-17-2001, 10:08 AM
If you have air already or can get/borrow/beg a system then I would 100% recomend the E-mag. There is more potential to the E-mag.

manike

DjGruv
12-17-2001, 11:15 AM
EMAG!!!!!! Save for air. Buy A Preset.

e1ement5
12-17-2001, 11:35 AM
Buy a Used Emag that's what I did, saved enough money to get the hopper and HPA tank I wanted.

Ityl
12-17-2001, 11:38 AM
I was gonna suggest get a used EMAG. AGD stuff lasts forever, so buying used is not bad, I actually recommend it. My brother got a used EMAG with Flatline, warp, and hopper for $900.

DjGruv
12-17-2001, 01:27 PM
Look on Ebay. I got mine New in the plastic for $800.

codgarrett
12-17-2001, 02:20 PM
Ok,ive already got the air and revvy,and i think the RT comes with an AGD intelliframe,so...?

also,the compund bow thing,click here to see what hes talkin bout,pretty cool (http://www.angelfire.com/ego/whoo/arrow3.htm)

Load SM5
12-17-2001, 03:23 PM
I would go with the E-mag. Even after you get an RT-Pro you'll want the E-mag. Trust me on this.

Oh, and that's head wound looked disgusting. You guys are so much more than lucky. And I mentioned your friend, too because I don't see how he could have lived with himself if he had killed you. So he shot the target while you were behind it. No offense but if that's the case your friend is'nt too bright. Glad your OK. Hope you make it to NAP one day in one piece.

codgarrett
12-17-2001, 03:28 PM
he didnt know where i was at the time and he shot from like 50 yards away(with awsome accuracy).I might come out to north alabama sometme,but I have a friend whs dad just started a paintball field (Lauderdale Painball),so load up a few guys and come and play out there.