PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Pull?

magbackforgood
03-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Is there any way to adjust the trigger pull on a automag or minimag? I was wondering whether or not i can upgrade to a lighter trigger pull without having to change frames or go x-valve right now? Thanks for any info :shooting:

Pyroboy597
03-23-2006, 10:15 PM
The trigger pull will be the same unless you buy something new (as far as I know :ninja: )

You can buy a ULT kit which should lighten the pull, or an intelliframe that will make the trigger bigger, which I guess in turn makes for an easier pull.

magbackforgood
03-24-2006, 08:17 AM
The trigger pull will be the same unless you buy something new (as far as I know :ninja: )

You can buy a ULT kit which should lighten the pull, or an intelliframe that will make the trigger bigger, which I guess in turn makes for an easier pull.

I have the itelliframe. but what about the ULT. Do you have more info on this? will it fit the minimag?

luke
03-24-2006, 09:00 AM
ULT (http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=358&categoryID=9)

Little_Ho
03-24-2006, 09:23 AM
So far I know it should fit Classic Valves. But they ar enot recomend. The problem is that you maybe short strock the Valve.
But look a few post above there is Blacks ULT Thread.

Little_Ho

buzzboy
03-24-2006, 03:08 PM
I have a ult and I havent' had any problems with it yet. No shortstroking a classic valve.

Personally I would first get an upgrade frame and then if you want lighter or faster get a ULT X valve.