PDA

View Full Version : MajorDamage's Bday Bash for all you MiddleTennesseeians!

MajorDamage
12-16-2001, 10:08 PM
Heya I'm having a <B>BDAY BASH</B> on December 22nd(my bday is on the 30th) at Adventure Park Paintball in Chapel Hill Tennessee. We are gonna be there from like 9-7 or so(they have the only lighted field in Tennessee, its hyperball :D). They have like 3 cool speedball fields, a concept speedball field, and 4 woods fields(but those most likely wont be used lol). $10 entree fee(unless we have over 10 people, then its $5), $5 BYOP fee, and $10 All Day Air. Its like $61 for a case of Proball, or NitroDuck, and its $69 for a case of First Choice or this other kind of NitroDuck. They have an Arcade also and food and drinks and junk. We are also probably gonna do some pump games with the rental pumps(I'm a ref there, so I should be able to mooch them for free lol), and do a game where we have a pinyata in the middle of the field with a flag in it. You have to shoot the flag out and take it to the other teams starting station. We will have reincarnation in that game that way we actually get put the $11 pinyata to use lol. Some people from my team will be there, and probably some other people. Talls and Dodo from AO will be there. Come on out! Have fun! <B>WITH THE MAJOR!</B> lol :D:D:D!

ENDO!