PDA

View Full Version : To the ownership of AO in regards to Team AO OGD

Lohman446
03-24-2006, 07:40 PM
First off let me begin by apologizing for not knowing who actually owns this board.

I have a request, and as it borders on "advertising" on your site I figured I would ask first

As you well know Team AO and all the other teams in the Owners Group represented there respective forums with pride in 2005, and I think did so very well. It is my sincere intent to do the same at this years OGD event.

In hoping to defray the costs of the team this year I am seeking sponsors. One of the greatest assetts I can offer them is there logo on my posts regarding the OGD on this board, to show how they have supported Team AO. However, there logos (which I would remotely host and post only on posts once per page pertaining to the OGD) on your boards represents a value that I do not have the authority to offer. These are after all your boards, and my postings on here are at your will. Its with great respect for that fact that I ask your permission to offer potential sponsors a small logo, once per page and remotely hosted on my posts pertaining to the Owners Group Division.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Pha|anx
03-24-2006, 09:16 PM
So confused...... Stupid Michiganders! :argh:

mobsterboy
03-24-2006, 09:51 PM
sounds like a good idea
say, where is the OGD signup thread? Im wanting to rep with AGD. Never said I was a pro, just wanna get out there with my HyperMag and play

FooTemps
03-24-2006, 10:14 PM
First off let me begin by apologizing for not knowing who actually owns this board.

I have a request, and as it borders on "advertising" on your site I figured I would ask first

As you well know Team AO and all the other teams in the Owners Group represented there respective forums with pride in 2005, and I think did so very well. It is my sincere intent to do the same at this years OGD event.

In hoping to defray the costs of the team this year I am seeking sponsors. One of the greatest assetts I can offer them is there logo on my posts regarding the OGD on this board, to show how they have supported Team AO. However, there logos (which I would remotely host and post only on posts once per page pertaining to the OGD) on your boards represents a value that I do not have the authority to offer. These are after all your boards, and my postings on here are at your will. Its with great respect for that fact that I ask your permission to offer potential sponsors a small logo, once per page and remotely hosted on my posts pertaining to the Owners Group Division.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

AGD owns this board. Dunno if you should go to zupe or tom though.

Lohman446
03-24-2006, 10:17 PM
AGD owns this board. Dunno if you should go to zupe or tom though.

That was kinda where I was going.. :)

slade
03-24-2006, 10:59 PM
i think Tom still owns AO, just Zupe owns AGD and the inventory.

Jonno06
03-24-2006, 11:27 PM
^^^^bingo.

great proposal and goodluck too.

bleachit
03-24-2006, 11:48 PM
I know there was a post a while ago where zupe said he would take over financial responsibility of AO.. only problem is I cant find it anymore.... so I dunno

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1896100#post1896100

I talked to Tom this afternoon and told him I am willing to pay the bills to keep AO
here while I am operating AGD! :tard: Tom said OK. :cheers:

You all seem like a good :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Plus you all help AGD fans here so very much, and you mean a lot to everyone at AGD.

Hopefully the future will allow me to help grow AGD to be prosperous and provide many enthusiasts with quality American made products!

Again, I appreciate all of your kind warm welcomes,

Dave Zupan
President
AGD USA INC.

I quoted this a while back.. (posted it in another thread) but i cant seem to find the thread where zupe said this.