PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Body Kit Question

udtseal
12-17-2001, 08:20 AM
This may have been answered before, but, does the Extreme Emag Body Kit come with the ACE, superbolt and spring? Also, does the gun need to be sent in to AGD to have the kit installed? Or does an Emag running firmware 1.37 already have the software to control the ACE system?

headcase
12-17-2001, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by udtseal
This may have been answered before, but, does the Extreme Emag Body Kit come with the ACE, superbolt and spring? Also, does the gun need to be sent in to AGD to have the kit installed? Or does an Emag running firmware 1.37 already have the software to control the ACE system?

From what I understand right now, yes you will get the body, superbolt, and spring. You have to get the superbolt with the body because any other bolt wont work, to include the superbolts for the normal E-mag. I thought I read that 1.37 already had the software, but I could have just as easily read it doesn't have it. So sorry, no help there.

Later
SSDD

Potatoboy
12-17-2001, 09:40 AM
I believe it does come with a new bold because the breech is now a controlled size (Unlike variable on normal mags) Also, I believe I heard that ACE is supported in version 2.0 of the software.

udtseal
12-17-2001, 10:38 AM
Ok, thanks for the replies guys!

kilaueakid
12-17-2001, 11:19 AM
I have a longnose agd bolt and it works fine in my sfl/extreme emag. The other bolts will work, it is just that they have a superbolt for the extreme's that have a slightly larger od, and it helps more with blowback.
kila