PDA

View Full Version : Where is that thread

Whisky
12-17-2001, 10:06 AM
i am sure that Rob wrote a thread with pics on how to put intellifeed on a hopper but i can`t find it, cause i want to intllifeed my Emag i have the wire that connects to a warp and i want to use it on an intellifeed hopper.

headcase
12-17-2001, 10:21 AM
here's his web page.... www.robagd.com .... it shows how to use a warp board in a revy to do intelifeed.....not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Later
SSDD

Whisky
12-17-2001, 11:46 AM
Well i am looking on where to connect the wires on the rev board, i`ll connect those wires on a female connector that fits the male connector on the interface wire that is usually used for the warp feed. But instead of cennecting it on the warp i want to connect it to the rev. I guess this is possible.

headcase
12-17-2001, 01:24 PM
I know what you are talking about doing, but I've never seen a thread about doing it that got an answer. I beleve the wires you want to tap into are the ones coming from the eye to the rev board, it makes sense that if the board gets a signal from the eye or the E-mag it will spin. But I don't know what kind of signal the eye sends, I beleve the E-mag board sends a 5volt signal.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Later
SSDD

Whisky
12-17-2001, 04:01 PM
I`ll try to do some thing i may fry the board of my rev but i`ll learn.