PDA

View Full Version : Ptp Micromag Questions

nycityinsomniac
03-29-2006, 01:13 AM
how many BPS?, i just bought one with a blade trigger.

is taking care of the gun difficult?

what does "1 star left on the classic valve" mean ?

what is a level 10 and can i add one? is it worth it?

how would a freak barrel work on a micromag? i already have one on my timmy.

sorry im not used to mags, i shoot a smart parts nerve and a timmy.
this is going to be my backup gun but it hasnt arrived yet.

Vex
03-29-2006, 01:26 AM
how many BPS?, i just bought one with a blade trigger.

is taking care of the gun difficult?

what does "1 star left on the classic valve" mean ?

what is a level 10 and can i add one? is it worth it?

how would a freak barrel work on a micromag? i already have one on my timmy.

sorry im not used to mags, i shoot a smart parts nerve and a timmy.
this is going to be my backup gun but it hasnt arrived yet.
1. With a Classic Valve, you can probably pull about 10 - 12 bps without shootdown. Realistically, since it's not an electro, you're looking at about 5 bps.

2. Taking care of the gun is VERY easy. Just make sure to put a couple of drops of gun oil in the ASA every now and then and shoot it (with your barrel off--if it comes off--see below) and you'll be good to go.

3. 1 star left on the valve means that if there is anything wrong with your valve you can send it in to AGD and they will fix it for free - 1 time.

4. Level 10 is an anti-chop bolt system. You can add it to your gun and it is worth it.

5. As far as putting a Freak barrel on your MicroMag, that depends. Earlier Micros come with a non-detachable barrel. Later models come with Autococker threaded barrels. When you get your Micro, just see if the barrel can be changed. If it can, then a Freak will work just like it does on any other gun.

Phantom_Mag
03-29-2006, 01:30 AM
EDIT : WELL IVE BEEN BEATEN TO THE PUNCH, HERE IT IS ANYWAYS

BPS - As Fast as you can pull the mechanical trigger.

Care - Easy oil it after and before use, and clean it out. Very simple marker to maintain.

Star - 1 star means you can send it in to agd and they will tune it up per say for free, aside from shipping costs.

Freak - Will work on the mag like it works on your timmy. I personally dont care for them.

Hope it helps!

nycityinsomniac
03-29-2006, 01:30 AM
1. With a Classic Valve, you can probably pull about 10 - 12 bps without shootdown. Realistically, since it's not an electro, you're looking at about 5 bps.

2. Taking care of the gun is VERY easy. Just make sure to put a couple of drops of gun oil in the ASA every now and then and shoot it (with your barrel off--if it comes off--see below) and you'll be good to go.

3. 1 star left on the valve means that if there is anything wrong with your gun you can send it in to AGD and they will fix it for free - 1 time.

4. Level 10 is an anti-chop bolt system. You can add it to your gun and it is worth it.

5. As far as putting a Freak barrel on your MicroMag, that depends. Earlier Micros come with a non-detachable barrel. Later models come with Autococker threaded barrels. When you get your Micro, just see if the barrel can be changed. If it can, then a Freak will work just like it does on any other gun.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out, this was very helpful.
i hope i enjoy my backup micromag.

nycityinsomniac
03-29-2006, 01:31 AM
EDIT : WELL IVE BEEN BEATEN TO THE PUNCH, HERE IT IS ANYWAYS

BPS - As Fast as you can pull the mechanical trigger.

Care - Easy oil it after and before use, and clean it out. Very simple marker to maintain.

Star - 1 star means you can send it in to agd and they will tune it up per say for free, aside from shipping costs.

Freak - Will work on the mag like it works on your timmy. I personally dont care for them.

Hope it helps!

Vex
03-29-2006, 01:32 AM
Thanks for taking the time to help me out, this was very helpful.
i hope i enjoy my backup micromag.
No problem and YOU WILL!! :D