PDA

View Full Version : Rt

CHl2IS
12-17-2001, 01:47 PM
Hey everyone I just got a new automag RT, and i have a few questions:

1. I heard that to adjust the reactivity, you adjust the output pressure on the tank : How high is too high and can you hurt the RT valve by putting too high of a pressure?

2. What exactly is "run away mode" and what pressure do i have to set the tank to to get that? From what i hear its like its shooting fully automatic, and will it stop "running away" after i release the trigger?

Thanks

PyRo
12-17-2001, 06:08 PM
You really cannot hurt the valve by putting in too much pressure. It can handle up to 3000, which is way more than you will ever put in. 600-900 is what most people use.
Run away mode is when it just keeps on shooting, and doesn't stop untill you hold the trigger. You do not want that to happen.

FeelTheRT
12-17-2001, 06:08 PM
1 too high is when ur firing 4-6 shots from one pull. U'll know when it's too high, trust me.

2 run away trigger is where it's basicly full auto, u'll know hwen u put the presure that high. But what's going on is, the push back is so high that it's more presure it requires for you to hold back the trigger thus pushing ur finger back instantly and since ur applying hte same amount of presure to the trigger, your finger will automatically pull the trigger again and so on until u release the trigger. How high is too high, that varies from gun to gun.