PDA

View Full Version : I have an old Relic

The_Leech
03-30-2006, 02:30 PM
Hi guys, Leech here. Recent Automag buyer. Bought a 68 classic from a neighbor and just bought a Karta'd E-mag with the X-Vavle from Jayloo.

Well recently my neighbor came by and dropped off an old VHS of the AGD Intstructional Video that was made I think no sooner than the late 80s, maybe early 90's.

I havent watched it completely yet but this thing is soooo funny. I know it wasnt made to be, but it seems like it was made in one take.

A Young Tom Kaye is in it and from what I have seen so far is talking about the original products from AGD such as the Panther and the Panther MKII

Anybody else have this VHS?

Does anyone know how much its worth?

smilestyler
03-30-2006, 02:37 PM
I think there's lots of them out there. I have one as well. It's sort of cool to take a trip down memory lane once in a while. :)

CKY_Alliance
03-30-2006, 02:38 PM
I bought a classic about for years ago brand new and it came with the video so its prolly not worth much..if anything at all...nliwarrior has it now

ThePixelGuru
03-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I got one of those videos with my Minimag. AGD should convert it to a digital version and host it on their website... Or someone else should. Just something so I don't have to find a VCR if I want to look back on part of it.

The_Leech
03-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah i was sorta expecting allot of people having it, but i just thought it would be fun to bring it up..its a funny little video and cool to see all the classic gear.

shorty24
03-30-2006, 03:32 PM
Yeah, i've got one too. Don't they have a guy come in that they record shooting 9bps on the single trigger classic? It's been so long since I've watched it...

minimag03
03-30-2006, 04:33 PM
Yeah it was a guy from Swarm. If memory serves, the guy looked like an axe murderer. just my opinion :p

topazpaintball
03-30-2006, 05:26 PM
whats up leech! This is minkus's pal from xanga. Why a change of heart from the wrath? (besides the fact that mags > all)

Jonno06
03-30-2006, 06:43 PM
I have that video as well. i watch it every now and then. i love when tom is shooting the sidearm at the garbage can. i <3 tom. :shooting:

deathstalker
03-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Definitely a funny video to watch, yet still instructional! It's really not worth anything because it was encouraged to copy and share the love.

I think the best part is when TK is talking about the barrel and comments that it's made from the same aluminum as Autocockers. Tom, you told us yourself it doesn't matter! ;) :rofl:

Mind'sEye
03-30-2006, 07:21 PM
Ya, the Crownpoint barrel demonstration is the best part, especially when Tom explains that the end of the barrel just "fades away"......... At the very end of the video, the sydarm jams and Tom just says, "It breaks balls." Great stuff! I got that video in 1993 with a 68 Automag. I don't remember that much. I don't watch it that often.

electriceel125
03-30-2006, 07:46 PM
i had one of those with an old mag i bought. good ol days...