PDA

View Full Version : Quest paintball

gc82000
03-30-2006, 07:19 PM
Does anyone knowof this company or thier guns. I have seen some in several websites but not really any description sas to how they are. Anyone got any info on them?

Carbon
03-30-2006, 07:22 PM
First endeavor products on PBnation (http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?f=387)

Cow hunter
03-30-2006, 07:31 PM
oh those are those shocker looking markers right?

Rudz
03-30-2006, 09:21 PM
yeah some kind of spool valve shocker clone...

SpecialBlend2786
03-30-2006, 10:13 PM
yeah some kind of spool valve shocker clone...

It's based off of Powerlyte's Isis design I believe.

gc82000
04-04-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanks guys.

warbeak2099
04-04-2006, 06:19 PM
It's based off of Powerlyte's Isis design I believe.

Apparently not. Quest gets very defensive when this is suggested. The Isis was much better looking IMO. It's too bad Powerlyte f'ed it up.

player4
04-04-2006, 07:12 PM
Apparently not. Quest gets very defensive when this is suggested. The Isis was much better looking IMO. It's too bad Powerlyte f'ed it up.

I do not beleive Powerlyte "f'ed it up." I'm pretty certain smart parts told them they were not permitted to do so (unless they wanted to get sued).

warbeak2099
04-04-2006, 10:01 PM
No no, they were getting in way over their head. They were generating all this hype way too soon and the prject never got finished because of stupid little things. They insisted on waiting for custom grips, boards, and a total revamping of the trigger frames. They just kept on changing them again and again, and by the time they were finished they didn't have enough money to produce them. It had nothing to do with SP.

Let's not dump everything on the Gardner Bros. The Ion is not a bad marker for the price, and if the Shocker gets replaced with something that doesn't get blown out of the water by cheaper guns, I won't have any problem with SP. Well, except that they downgraded their air system.

REDRT
04-04-2006, 10:10 PM
My friend just got one. It sounds interesting. I'll maybe see it tomorrow night or Thursday for sure. He said the LPR is set at 70psi. That kind of got my attention. Seems kind of low. Well then again I don't know much about anything other than mags. I'll report back after I get to toy with it...

Cow hunter
04-04-2006, 10:11 PM
My friend just got one. It sounds interesting. I'll maybe see it tomorrow night or Thursday for sure. He said the LPR is set at 70psi. That kind of got my attention. Seems kind of low. Well then again I don't know much about anything other than mags. I'll report back after I get to toy with it...
70? wow that IS low..... could quest be the new AKA?

REDRT
04-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Well it is very nice. Just had th oppertunity to play with it. LPR was set at 65psi. Very consistant. Stick your finger in front of the bolt and it hits much lighter than the lvl10 with the eyes off. Super nice trigger. Very light over all. They call the valve a ram valve. Two piece spool design. It all comes out the back. 7 normal everyday o-rings and super easy to replace. Very simple. Even more so than a mag. I'm told when it is broken in it could be set at 50psi and possably lower. Very impressive marker really. The supplied asa isn't all that great, but everything else was. I like it alot. I'm sure it will be a big hit as it becomes more available. Lists for around $900.