PDA

View Full Version : MicroMag question

I LOVE MAGS !
12-17-2001, 02:55 PM
ok hi everybody i have a " ? " about micro mags well maybe a few . ok first is can the new anti-chop eye fit on the micro mag ? and also whee can i get a reactive trigger on a micro mag ? can all of AGD and mag upgrades go on a micro mag ? thanx and plez hurry

Load SM5
12-17-2001, 03:59 PM
Except for barrels, almost anything that will fit on an automag will fit a micromag. That includes the valve. So if you want to get a retro-valve for your micro it will work and give you your reactive trigger. As far as the ACE I don't think it's possible to run one an a micro. You have to have electronics and a power source for one to work since it prevents the gun from firing when a ball is'nt chambered.

HyperSnyper
12-17-2001, 03:59 PM
Not all AGD upgrades will fit a Micro. For instance the Vertical adapter. The micro has a different method of bolting the vert adapter on in an angle as opposed to the standard mag. Other than that most upgrades will fit.

To your question about a reactive trigger, you just need an RT valve.

About the Antichop eye, I was too wondering about this. I was wondering if a hole could be drilled out on the powerfeed side, and mount an electronic eye for the Micro emag users or Hyper/Booyah users.

hmmmmm...

-Hyper