PDA

View Full Version : Adobie Photo Downloader

slade
03-31-2006, 05:18 PM
...so how do i get rid of this useless POS? my comp came loaded with bloatware, and im stuck with it. it really does nothing but piss you off. is there a way to uninstall it, or just disable it? i think it might be integrated with other adobie software, since it doesnt appear on the software list.

every time i attach my i-pod it pops up and tries to download each individual song as an image, and if i attach my camera, well it works, but its still useless.

slade
04-16-2006, 01:45 PM
okay, so umm, up? anyone know how to get rid of this trash? my comp came with too much bloatware :(

ThisStarNeverFalls
04-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Have you tried deleting all adobe programs on the computer and then re download the adobe used for PDF format, that is if you use it.... that may help

slade
04-16-2006, 02:54 PM
Have you tried deleting all adobe programs on the computer and then re download the adobe used for PDF format, that is if you use it.... that may help
but that would most likely include deleting photoshop, which i dont really want to do. unless anyone has a copy of photoshop to "sell" me. :ninja: :argh:

slade
04-18-2006, 02:33 PM
in case anyone else has the same problem, there was a small program hidden in "common files"