PDA

View Full Version : Logic Frame... safety?

Lenny
04-01-2006, 01:18 AM
Ok, I just recieved my Logic Ultimate Mech Frame today. I took it out of the packaging and noticed it had no safety assembly. I took the one out of my composite single frame and installed it, but it fits really loosely and the safety clicks off way too easily (not even trying). And if I push it back far enough to stay in safe securely (which is really hard with the dip), it's on the brink of falling out.

Any help? It is really comfy (and I don't even have nice grips for it yet), but I need to find a safety assembly that works properly.

Thanks for the time and help.

Lenny
04-01-2006, 01:48 AM
That makes sense... Damnit! Now I need to foot over $20 for a safety... Oh well. Life's a *****, then ya marry one... :rofl:

Just kidding.

CoolHand
04-01-2006, 01:56 PM
They are made to use the Carbon frame safety.

Just screw the little set screw that holds the spring in a little farther to put more tension on the ball.

That will stop it from sliding on or off when you don't want it to.

It will also be a little sloppy in the hole, since the frames were designed to be anodized and that one isn't. That really won't hurt anything though, since at most it's a thou or two too big (which is PF tiny).

Carbon Blue
04-01-2006, 08:00 PM
for some reason after removing the set screw spring and tiny ball bearing i still cant get my safety out from my intelliframe? am i missing something?

CoolHand
04-01-2006, 08:18 PM
for some reason after removing the set screw spring and tiny ball bearing i still cant get my safety out from my intelliframe? am i missing something?

You have to take out the trigger too.

Carbon Blue
04-01-2006, 08:42 PM
:hail: