PDA

View Full Version : Frame Poll

DarkMag722
04-01-2006, 12:00 PM
What do you think is the best frame for Mags. All around(price,weight, degree, etc)

Stealth Fighter
04-01-2006, 12:13 PM
The Ultimate Mechanical Mag Frame at $85 right now owns all.

And Logic just made the last batch of them, so they are a lot like as an investment because there is no other hybrid mag frame out there right now.

ahellers
04-01-2006, 12:16 PM
hyperframe. assuming that you get one that works. its seems there kind of quarky on a case by case basis.
t

Vex
04-01-2006, 01:46 PM
I like my Intelliframe. I haven't used the others, so I go with what I know...

Loguzzzzzz
04-01-2006, 01:58 PM
My preference is the Z grip, I own two of them. They can be found for about $130 but you need to be patient. They are out there but a good deal is sometimes hard to find.

That being said, my second choice would be RPG Chimera. I have never owned/tried an Intelli, but own every other choice.

Dryden
04-01-2006, 03:12 PM
hyperframe. assuming that you get one that works. its seems there kind of quarky on a case by case basis.
t
Agreed, now that I own one and can say from experience. I own a Chimera, an Intelliframe, and a Z, and I like all of them, but for price vs. performance, the 20bps Hyper for < $200 is a steal.

FlawleZ
04-02-2006, 04:13 AM
Definitely NOT the Hyperframe. I think that microswitch requires more pull weight than the on/off on a class mag. Its ridiculous. I can't imagine it even being walkable.

VFX_Fenix
04-02-2006, 04:30 AM
Personally, I'm a fan of the Inteliframe m'self. I started out playing with .45 frames and they suit me just fine. Verts and near vert frames feel funky, though I will admit that the one time I played with a Z was pretty cool.

Definitely NOT the Hyperframe. I think that microswitch requires more pull weight than the on/off on a class mag. Its ridiculous. I can't imagine it even being walkable.

Gimme 20 minutes with a Hyperframe and it'll be singing gloom and doom for the guys down range. Either that or an A.I.R. Valve suddenly has a sub 1lb trigger pull....

ThePixelGuru
04-02-2006, 04:57 AM
Other: Logic or Rogue 90° frame.

mobsterboy
04-02-2006, 02:15 PM

thats why you replace the microswitch :tard:
mine is uber walkable and super reactive. I can barely not let off a string of paint when i pull the trigger

b&r automag
04-02-2006, 02:50 PM
Y-frame....because it's so different and when you have it on your marker it really cathches the attention of other players/people. Also it just makes your gun look cool! :cool:

FlawleZ
04-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Personally, I'm a fan of the Inteliframe m'self. I started out playing with .45 frames and they suit me just fine. Verts and near vert frames feel funky, though I will admit that the one time I played with a Z was pretty cool.

Gimme 20 minutes with a Hyperframe and it'll be singing gloom and doom for the guys down range. Either that or an A.I.R. Valve suddenly has a sub 1lb trigger pull....

Wanna tune the ULT on my Classic? ;) BTW, what's HSU?

VFX_Fenix
04-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Suuuuuure.... that might take a little longer though ;)

HSU - Humboldt State University

Teamslayer76
04-03-2006, 09:27 PM
Right at this moment, its the AGD Intelliframe.
Hmmm...foreshadowing?

Back in the day, the hyper rocked! When it worked. But now it's all about the Intelli. :)

Aslan
04-21-2006, 11:53 AM
There's only 2 that meet the definition of "affordable"...the stock AGD grip (or the AGD aftermarket grip or PMI grip) or Intelliframe. Stock grips are like $10-$15 and Intelliframes are $40-$110 depending on how new you want it.

The only other frame I would consider would be E-Mag lowers...if I ever wanted to go electro. But they are nowhere near "affordable" at $350 and up.

As far as I'm concerned...the y grips/z grip/Chimera are just kinda goofy. For people that want to make their marker look agg. But I don't know...some people have said those grips work well to balance tha marker by shifting the weight back and allowing everything to tuck in...never tried one...don't know.

Mescalito
04-21-2006, 12:02 PM
i didnt buy my chimera to be agg. lol agg is just a synonym for retarded. I personally love the chimera frame. Oh so comforatble and soooo much room to store my beloved pneumatics. They are super light too. After using my 90 degree frame, I cannot stand using 45's any more. Its all just a matter of preference.

PnueMagger
04-21-2006, 12:12 PM
Agreed, I have a intelliframe with pnuematics, and wish i had spent an extra $30 on a vert. I might infact buy a vert frame for my ion. They make walking, tucking, and aiming way easier. I do believe that they can make snap shooting a little slower.

on a side note...
Nothing beats a warped zgripped mag sitting behind a hyperball bunker or see through net bunker. Pure ownage. You just cant get hit, unless they hit your barrel.

going_home
04-21-2006, 03:25 PM
Hands down the best frame is the newest Logic frame.
I have some of the older vert frames also and they are # 2.
I havent seen one yet any easier to walk than the new Logic frame.
The Intelliframe is next to last, in my opinion, last being a stock carbon fiber frame.
To me the Benchmark style frame is way better than the Intelliframe.
I have tried the RPG frame and its pretty on par with the Logic vert,
I just happen to, having tried both, prefer the Logic vert.

If you havent shot a fine tuned Xvlave/ult with a Logic UMF frame,
you really can only guess on this poll.
Hands down its the best, easiest to walk frame.

Jaan
04-21-2006, 03:58 PM
Definitely NOT the Hyperframe. I think that microswitch requires more pull weight than the on/off on a class mag. Its ridiculous. I can't imagine it even being walkable.It definitely does not require more pull than a classic mag, and I would certainly not characterise the pull as "ridiculous".

A stock Hyperframe has a much lighter pull than a stock single trigger classic mag, and it's still lighter than a classic mag with a stock Intelliframe. It's not walkable in stock mode, but it's close.

I own and have played with a hyperframe classic, Intelliframe classic and single trigger classic and my opinion is based on my personal experience.