PDA

View Full Version : Sweet!

IceCool32
12-17-2001, 03:55 PM
I want to start with saying, I know this does not belong here.

But I wanted to share the good news with everyone. Just a couple days ago I tried talking my mom into buying me a used Emag and 114/3k tank($900) from a local kid, she said I needed to work my way up to such a nice marker. So I gave her my 2nd and 3rd options, which were an Impulse with barrel condom, 12v revy, 20 oz. Smart parts anti-siphon on/off,blade trigger, and vert. max flo reg for $525. Or an Automag with same tank, warp, and 9v revy. I come home today and my history is filled with tons of searches and information of both markers. I look down around my area of the desk(the whole thing) and find a receipt for the Impulse.

Turns out that I'm getting an Impy for Christmas which was my second choice to the Emag. So needless to say I'm quite happy. Now what I ask of you guys is, I've been wondering wheter to buy a Warp for it, orrrrr a set of Z-grips and custom drill the frame to fit my Impy. All suggestions,replys, and comments are welcome!

gmag
12-17-2001, 04:01 PM
Wow, lucky you! Congrats man, thats awesome. You should get the warp because it will probably serve more of a purpose.

bornl33t
12-17-2001, 04:13 PM
no offence but I very much disagree with these posts. It's kewl taht you got a new marker but.....

IceCool32
12-17-2001, 04:14 PM
sorry, I didn't think I shoulda posted it, but yeah, I'm all excited man!

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 04:21 PM
doesn't santa claus buy the presents?