PDA

View Full Version : Fields in FL?

Riot[Z-Grip]
12-17-2001, 04:22 PM
Hey I'm gonna be going to my house in Florida for vaction for a little over a week after x-mas. My house is in Palm Coast (halfway between St. Augustine and Daytona, on the coast) and I was wondering where there is to play near there (never tried before, this is the first time I've even thought of playing down there). Also, anyone want to meet up with me?

-Pat

P.S. Should I just rent at whatever field there is or try and bring my mag (I'l be flying down.)? If I should bring my mag, how would I deal with it with the increased security at the airports? Thanks.

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 04:31 PM
go to paintballcity.com and search for fields. there are lots in FL. take your gun to the post office. in a gun case, locked up. or even a box with lots of padding. tell them you need to send it to wherever your going. make sure your tank is empty and the on/off valve is open. you shouldn't have any problems.

use the word marker, and not gun :)

Riot[Z-Grip]
12-17-2001, 04:34 PM
chaotic: sorry, mailing is not an option. We have the mail shut off at the house because we don't get down there enough, the package wouldn't go through.

Riot[Z-Grip]
12-17-2001, 06:29 PM
up

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 06:59 PM
get a gun case, assemble it in there, tank valve open and empty with a lock. call your airport and tell them you will be checking a paintball marker with your luggage. if it is ok with the airport, go ahead and take it there early, in case you get held up. once again, call it a marker, not a gun.