PDA

View Full Version : Q-loader length and mounting

Virndogg
04-02-2006, 07:09 PM
im purchasing a q-loader system and a new barrel kit and i have a couple of questions:

can i mount the q-loader to my air through foregrip without the cms?

when i mount it to the foregrip will a 14" barrel be longer than the mounted q-loader and if it is by how much?

thanks

91Foxtrot
04-02-2006, 07:29 PM
I held it up to my Mag (with classic rail) and a 2002 Piranha. It looks like the pod will stick about 1/2" past the end of a 14" barrel on both markers. This may vary based on what kind of marker you are mounting it on.

You can mount it on the foregrip without the CMS, but that is also its limitation. You can pretty much ONLY mount it on the foregrip. I personally recommend the CMS.

Spinnygrass
04-02-2006, 09:33 PM
I'd recommend you get the CMS and mount in like a Warp. On the left or right side of the marker. This way the front won't be to heavy.

JSX
04-08-2006, 05:34 PM
im purchasing a q-loader system and a new barrel kit and i have a couple of questions:

can i mount the q-loader to my air through foregrip without the cms?

when i mount it to the foregrip will a 14" barrel be longer than the mounted q-loader and if it is by how much?

thanks

I have a Q-loader mounted to the foregrip and my 16" CP barrel is dead even.

quasimorte
05-09-2006, 03:36 PM
How bout this,

mount the loader on top on the longer section of a force feed body and run the hose under to the short end of the feed pipe. get one of the longer feed plugs from AGD and use it that way. drops your profile to like nothing and stays shorter on the barrel end so no paint drips.

Mescalito
05-09-2006, 04:40 PM
you dont NEED the cms to mount it warp style, just a warp bracket and a vert ASA. Screw the vert ASA on the warp bracket and mount the bracket, its clean, light weight and it does not cost you another $40.