PDA

View Full Version : PTP Micromag problem

nycityinsomniac
04-02-2006, 11:06 PM
just bought a used micromag and im having this problem.

when i put the tank on the gun i can hear the air go into the gun but the trigger just stays lazy and when i pull it nothing happens. i cant shoot the gun at all.

could it be because i was trying to change grips the other day?
all i did was unscrew the grip and put it back on and this problem started happening.

nycityinsomniac
04-03-2006, 12:01 AM
:confused: :cry:

Coralis
04-03-2006, 04:40 PM
changing the rubber grips shouldnt affect anything ..... try putting some oil in the ASA and turn up the velocity some

dr_g_2006
04-14-2006, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=dr_g_2006]there is a pin in the seare that could have follen out if so you can just get a tippman 98 push pin in it that is what i did but it is odd looking if that is the case i can send it to you becasue i am making my micro into in an e mag so i can send the pin to you if you need it pm me back if it is gone that or put a sceaw and nut in it that well work as well i hope that well help you some

Stealth Fighter
04-15-2006, 12:26 AM
Make sure there is a sear in the thing, I know it sounds crazy, but people have bought mags then aired them up only to learn later that they are missing a sear. Could be the Sear pin too.

Ratzo
04-15-2006, 12:45 AM
One of the local shops had this same problem with a Mag that hung on the wall for a year, all it needed was a good oiling of the valve.

shades
04-15-2006, 06:10 AM
My Mini has a Lvl 10 if I have the field strip too tight it will bind on the barrel and wont fire.