PDA

View Full Version : need some quick advise

classicmag68
04-05-2006, 05:43 PM
ok so i just got my classic 68 today. so i slapped a 20oz on it just to see it shoot. and i noticed that if i push the trigger to either side it leaks, is that normal? it has a double trigger frame also. and im not real sure what automags do when they are low on air, but after about 20 shots( not sure how much was in tank, but definatly was low to start) it would just leak then i would pull the trigger twice and it would fire one shot. i did this for like 4 shots then it just died. is this also normal for a low tank or is my new toy screwed up?

rb211
04-05-2006, 05:55 PM
They can tend to act a little wierd when the pressure is low. I wouldn't say that there is something wrong with it until you put a full tank on it and see how it does.

classicmag68
04-05-2006, 05:59 PM
also i was wondering if it was acting like that because it didnt have an expansion chamber on it.

classicmag68
04-05-2006, 07:39 PM
ok so im positve that the tank was low cause i put it on another gun and the tank is dead, so i guess it was just low air, but let me know if you guys think its somthing else.

athomas
04-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Low air can prevent the seals from setting properly, especially on the first charge of the day if done with a low tank.