PDA

View Full Version : Reloader B on my mech 'Mag?

Nate129
04-06-2006, 02:03 AM
Let's get the "why" out of the way first.
I got a great deal on a Reloader B in Diamond Smoke - so I bought the dang thing even though I shoot a mech 'mag. I liked the color, and I figured why not get one of the fastest hoppers so I won't have to upgrade later if I get a super-fast gun.

Anyway, I have been doing a little research, and it seems like SOME people claim to have double-feed issues with the stock detents - even with the hopper on the lowest setting.

I have a ULE body with the stock detent - am I going to be dealing with double-feeds this weekend? :confused:

I know, I know - should have kept my Egg until I had this thing figured out - but hey, what can I do now. My new hopper should be here tomorrow - and I don't really have any place to test other than on a non-gassed gun.

Just want to know if I should plan on cursing under my breath this weekend - at least until I get some new detents.... :cry:

Dayspring
04-06-2006, 08:11 AM
You'll have no more an issue of double feeding a mech mag with ULE body than you would an emag with a ULE body.

Go play. Enjoy. :)

Nate129
04-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the info - that's definitely good news!

Vex
04-07-2006, 02:12 AM
You'll have no more an issue of double feeding a mech mag with ULE body than you would an emag with a ULE body.

Go play. Enjoy. :)
Seconded.