PDA

View Full Version : What to upgrade E-mag

BLAKCOW
04-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Hey guys I need some Help. I have an E-mag which I love( deadlywind karta, x-valve, stiffi switch kit) My problem is I want to upgrade performance. The software version is 1.37 and while I haven't had any problems what so ever I feel like performance is lacking. I've seen some wicked vids of E-mags firing insane rates of fire. I need some help, best tech, best software, help. Thanks guys

Cow hunter
04-06-2006, 08:18 PM
get it falshed to 3.2 software, im not sure who does it around here, but someone will likley post...... maybe tunaman?

/welcome to AO!

syl58
04-06-2006, 09:28 PM
theres some xmod program you can buy that has all this other stuff, the blue something forum info about it i think

Vex
04-07-2006, 02:11 AM
Hey guys I need some Help. I have an E-mag which I love( deadlywind karta, x-valve, stiffi switch kit) My problem is I want to upgrade performance. The software version is 1.37 and while I haven't had any problems what so ever I feel like performance is lacking. I've seen some wicked vids of E-mags firing insane rates of fire. I need some help, best tech, best software, help. Thanks guys
Contact Tunaman--he'll hook you up!

Lightfoot
04-07-2006, 11:19 PM
xmod is a software that has been developed for emags and xmags to bring them up to date

check this out on ebay under Item number: 7231620679

or here on the AO Forums in the deep blue section under

E/X-Mag Microcontroller Programming (Atmel AT90S2313) to find out more

:D :D

flyingpootang
04-08-2006, 04:48 AM
Pred drop in board from tagsportz.com I wrote a thread on how I modded my Xmag. If you need help pm me.....Welcome to AO.

VFX_Fenix
04-08-2006, 09:23 PM
If a board replacement is something your interested in the as yet to be released Pred E-Mag drop in (mentioned above) or Morlock DIY kit will give a hand.

flyingpootang
04-10-2006, 03:49 AM
If a board replacement is something your interested in the as yet to be released Pred E-Mag drop in (mentioned above) or Morlock DIY kit will give a hand.

The new DIY board may be the way to go. Tag has closed their drop in Emag board pre-order and I don't think many will part with them any time soon. Check ebay the guy that developed the 4.01 is selling the kit on their site.