PDA

View Full Version : God I love stupidity...

Chris
12-17-2001, 07:51 PM
Im staying out of these arguments from now on. http://forums.paintballcity.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=203114 What will it take for people to understand some basic priciples of physics???

-Chris

a_malfunction
12-17-2001, 07:54 PM
I spend most of my day surrounded by stupidity.... It helps if you just ignore them and let them be stupid... perhaps one day they'll all go away.... hopefully! :)

RaV3n_Pa1ntba||
12-17-2001, 08:18 PM
hey man im one of the smart ones...im sticking up for you :)

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 08:20 PM
we've got some AO people kickin the crap outta that post now....

Miscue
12-17-2001, 08:21 PM
AO Police to the rescue! :)

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 08:24 PM
we've got like 3 AO'ers in a row there....keep it coming!

Miscue
12-17-2001, 08:44 PM
Man, I've noticed a lot of AOers spamming other boards with AO references... hehehehe. :D

Cha0tic
12-17-2001, 08:46 PM
that was my first time back to pbc in about 6 months....woohoo spread the word of AO, and physics....

Xzion
12-17-2001, 09:13 PM
ack *holds his head* people like that make my head hurt.... just remember everyone, dont underestimate stupid people in large groups :D

FooTemps
12-17-2001, 09:23 PM
I don't think our intellect will defeat their stupid person, elf controlled, lemming, autococker worshiping, blind religion... They believe the autococker is the best gun in the world because it's an autococker... the elves have turned them into lemmings!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!

Russ
12-17-2001, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by AGD, in reference to a 'cockers ability to shoot farther than a 'Mag, and the 'cocker owner's reluctance to accept the truth...
This is a religion and you are trying to kill his god.

FooTemps
12-17-2001, 09:45 PM
Well, I'm the hit man to kill his elf once and for all... I don't care if there are more elves to replace him! I'll kill them all!!!

Army
12-17-2001, 11:29 PM
I still love this one!

Mags and cockers. Neither one is more accurate. Neither one has more or less range. The only difference is the trajectory. Mags "lob", while cockers have a flatter trajectory.

HAHAHAHAHAHahahaha! "MY physics is better than YOUR physics"!

manike
12-18-2001, 07:15 AM
Hey Army,

That's horrific isn't it! I'm absolutely stunned when people say Physics doesn't apply to the real world!? Duh. Physics IS the real world.

I'm just waiting for one of these guys to be able to prove what they say. If they can I will buy the gun from them for however much they want and sell it to NASA for a fortune :)

No-one has ever been able to back up their words with proper scientific data.

Funny thing is when shooting my cocker I kept thinking it was shooting low. It's a very quiet gun and in comparison to my others this made me thing the velocity was low. I could even persuade myself it seemed like that when shooting it. Everytime I chrono'd it though it was very consistent at about 290fps. Go figure. My perception of the Autococker was that it had less range... ;)

I was shooting next to a guy with a mag and we were both shooting just as far. Human perception is designed to see what you WANT to see... we are very fallible.

manike