PDA

View Full Version : RT air consumption

phantasm
04-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Hello. Im new to this site and apoloize if I put this in the wrong place...I have an RT pro with ULE body, X-Valve, LVL 10, Trigger kit and I have noticed that I am using an enormous amount of air....the gun is firing and running like a dream , chronies perfect and other than the thirst for air...is my best friend....can anyone help me out here?.... I know mags are air users but....mine is really thirsty

frischtr
04-08-2006, 12:23 PM
Welcome to AO... What size tank are you using and how many shots per fill are you getting? It may not be too far off... What marker did you used to have (and are comparing it to)?

phantasm
04-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Welcome to AO... What size tank are you using and how many shots per fill are you getting? It may not be too far off... What marker did you used to have (and are comparing it to)?
I am only running a 48 3000psi and am gettin around 500 -600 shots....my buddy has an emag and does better than that with the same tank.( even in manual mode)...The thing is ...the gun is runnin sweet but...very thirsty on air ...I am just wondering if theres anything I can check that I havent already..( gun is always cleaned and maintained)...I really appreciate any advice

buzzboy
04-08-2006, 04:03 PM
Thats actually pretty good for that gun. Mags really arnt that thersty, they just can't shoot down too low.

frischtr
04-08-2006, 07:09 PM
Does your bud's E-mag have level 10? Level 10 will cost you a bit of efficiency, possibly the ULT also (not sure about that)...