PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of the V-Force

IcantBelieveit
04-08-2006, 07:37 PM
What do you guys think of the V-Force Profiler??? Thanks

MoeMag
04-08-2006, 08:38 PM
Best mask on the market... but the new empires will give them a run for their money.

-Great field of vision.
-Most comfortable
-almost no fogging
-and did I say great field of vision

Pha|anx
04-08-2006, 08:41 PM
*Sold my Profiler for no apparent reason.
*Tried using my old Proto for a week.
*Bought a new Profiler the next week.

Get the idea? Although my personal experience does nothing for you... Try one on and see how you like it. Feature wise, I do believe it is the best mask around.

Best mask on the market... but the new empires will give them a run for their money.Many say this but how many have tried both? Hype? I think so...

MoeMag
04-08-2006, 09:05 PM
Many say this but how many have tried both? Hype? I think so...

I agree it is mostly hype, but my shop got some in a few weeks ago and I had a good long look at one... that thing is really nice.

Not to mention they are already sold out. :wow:

going_home
04-08-2006, 09:10 PM
They are THEE best for bespectacled peeps.
But boy they dont cover too good.
I have taken a couple real stingers in the forehead
wearing a Profiler.
I guess I need to get a beanie/doo rag thingy.

WaffleBaron
04-08-2006, 09:35 PM
I have a (try not to laugh) BE Maxx Vision sans throat guard so it's essentially a Morph. Great field of vision, not too cramped and the Vforce lense I put in it doesn't fog, same lense thats on the Profiler as well I believe.

IcantBelieveit
04-08-2006, 09:35 PM
ya...i always wear a backwards fitted hat......does not seem like too many mask cover the forhead

Dangle911
04-09-2006, 01:50 AM
I played with a Profiler for about half a year quite consistantly. At least once a week.

-Crappy single lense. They wear out fast (2-3 months with little interaction with the inside of the lense.)
-Pretty comfortable, but all masks in that price range and above are as well.
-Easy to remove lense.
-Ugly visor things.

Before I got my Profilers I had a JT Spectra. Well I got rid of the Proflex and went back to JT.

Jotsy
04-09-2006, 06:38 AM
i don't really agree with you about the lens. i can go about a whole year with my lens. unless you're talking about the anti-fog, then yes, they do wear out fast. but still, for some reason mine don't really fog up much during an actual game, so i'm not really bothered about it.

being able to swap out the lens between games after you've gotten a goggle hit is a good bonus (cos some paint leaves some kinda oily residue no matter how much you wipe it, unless you run it under running water)

also, i dunno how it is in the States, but here in UK, with the exception of the Spectra single lens, the profiler lenses are the cheapest out of all the other high end masks (altho only by a little bit). oh btw, i'm only comparing it to invisions and Proflexes. i have had no experience with the Vents

IcantBelieveit
04-09-2006, 09:48 AM
why are the events so expensive....its crazy....just plastic

OEM Petey
04-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I agree it is mostly hype, but my shop got some in a few weeks ago and I had a good long look at one... that thing is really nice.

Not to mention they are already sold out. :wow:

just saw some avatars at a shop.. felt and looked like a profiler. Seems like they took the overall shape of the profiler and just redesigned the "vents" and looks. Although they do come with tinted lens and a clear lens... I thinks its ALL HYPE.

electriceel125
04-09-2006, 07:47 PM
Profilers are very comfortable and have great visibility! Ive yet to have them fog on me. They are just a great goggle that you cannot go wrong with.

FSU_Paintball
04-10-2006, 02:20 PM
You need to try one on. They don't fit my face right.

Great masks though. I'm getting an Avatar because I think the Empire/Vents masks are better, but that's preference.

JT's ProFlex is also pretty good

fullofpaint
04-10-2006, 08:17 PM
I have vents and a Profiler, if your not playing speedball, I'd go with the profielr only cause it's a lil more protection but they do seem to fog up mroe than my E-vents. That said I wouldn't sell my e-vents for the world they are amzing, no fogging issues at all and the lens systeam is way better IMO than profilers

jenarelJAM
04-10-2006, 10:14 PM
I have a profiler, and its worked pretty darn well for me since I've had it(like 10 days of play or so). With the exception of the last time I went, It has performed almost perfectly, surely satisfactorily, giving plenty of visibility and equal resilience to fog.

I know im kinda threadacking, but since this is the most recent 'goggles' thread, could anyone give me tips on what to do when its really humid, and you can't play more than one game without leaving the field, wiping off the *steam* from the inside and outside of your goggles, and going back to play another game?(i say steam because its not fog, and its not dripping, It's like when you take a shhower and the mirror fogs up, but then 5 minutes later, its clear, but its blurry still)

and yay! my 400th post :dance:

RavishingEddie
04-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Ok since we are talking about profilers. Would it be a good idea for me to get one for speedball? What do you guys recommend for speedball? I am a frontplayer

wanna-b-ballin'
04-10-2006, 11:36 PM
i used to use a JT spectra proshield, and when i switched over to a profiler i was amazed at how small and light it felt. the foam also doesn't soak up as much sweat, which is a plus for me because i sweat alot. maybe i'm the only one, but i think i could breath better in my old mask; i think i'v adapted though.

i like my profiler. :)

wanna-b-ballin'
04-10-2006, 11:38 PM
[QUOTE=jenarelJAM]
I know im kinda threadacking, but since this is the most recent 'goggles' thread, could anyone give me tips on what to do when its really humid, and you can't play more than one game without leaving the field, wiping off the *steam* from the inside and outside of your goggles, and going back to play another game?(i say steam because its not fog, and its not dripping, It's like when you take a shhower and the mirror fogs up, but then 5 minutes later, its clear, but its blurry still)
QUOTE]

i have the same problem. everyone i'v told about it thinks i'm crazy. i just finish the game, and blot it out, then let it dry again. i'm thinking about making a fan or something.

FSU_Paintball
04-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Make sure that you're not covering up the ventilation on the top of the mask, that can trap heat and humidity in there. Otherwise, if it's a profiler, you really shouldn't be getting fog/steam. Try putting some anti-fog spray on the lens.