PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe an Victroy Halo B questions

Testament
04-08-2006, 08:02 PM
Ok here is my setup I recently bought - XMag valve with Lvl10, Dallara body and rail drilled for eyes, Hyperframe with MiniMorlock and Predator 5.0 prgramming with visible eyes, Crossfire 45/45 red reg and a Victory Halo B.

Now here is my first problem everything works great all through winter, testing modes and setings and such, today the weather was nice enough for me and all the guys I work with who play to go to the local field. I put a new Duracell battery in the Hyperframe, turn it on and get nothing, I check the valve by using an allan wrench in the hole under the back of the sear, valve fires great. So I take the frame off the marker and side grip and start checking the solenoid by using and allan to psu back on it and pulling the trigger, the solenoid moves really sluggishly and with no power, I try a new battery, same thing slow no power solenoid. General consensus around the pro shop was dead 'noid. Any one know anything else to try or if it is dead where can I find a new one?

Problem #2 - So I grab my backup, classic valve MicroMag, put two new Duracell 9volts batteries in the halo put it on the marker, and go play, Halo is turned off between games. After about 2 hours of play Halo flashing low battery. Iwasn't throwing a lot of paint and we goof off a lot between games so it wasn't running all that much. Shouldn't the bateries last a lot longer than that?

Thanks in advance for any help

Testament
04-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Ok I firgured out what was wrong with my Hyperframe, a couple board settings got set a little to low, but can anyone please tell me what the normal battery life on a Victory equiped Halo B should be when running off 2 nine-volts?