PDA

View Full Version : The Intelliframe?

autoMaGiT0420
04-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Ok i have a Pro Classic and i wanted to know is it a pain to install the intelliframe on the classic right out of the box??? And if so what do i need to do to do so?

IcantBelieveit
04-09-2006, 09:50 AM
nope....direct bolt up...nice frames

Stealth Fighter
04-09-2006, 09:52 AM
All you need are is the allen wrench you use to take off the strip screw and the frame and body screw. Then you need to put the sear in the right location on the trigger, re-install and let her rip.

Now if you plan on installing the intelli, then you need to mount the intelli on a little bracket behind the trigger then wire it to your hopper. Although, I really don't see a need for the intelli as it can be a pain to install.

flyingpootang
04-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Ok i have a Pro Classic and i wanted to know is it a pain to install the intelliframe on the classic right out of the box??? And if so what do i need to do to do so?

You can make your own with any stock AGD frame it just takes a little modding. It will cost you about 5.00 in parts

flyingpootang
04-10-2006, 03:34 AM

If your reffering to make your hopper spin when you pull the trigger you can make your own with any stock AGD frame it just takes a little modding. It will cost you about 5.00 in parts

autoMaGiT0420
04-13-2006, 11:07 AM
what do you mean by being a pain, the reason i ask is because i have asked others and they say its just a install and go to town sort of upgrade.

craltal
04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
what do you mean by being a pain, the reason i ask is because i have asked others and they say its just a install and go to town sort of upgrade.

If you are asking about replacing your frame with an AGD Intelliframe, then, no, it's real easy. You have the option of installing a microswitch in the frame that will advance a revvy each time you pull the trigger. This option takes a little bit of extra work, but imho isn't really worth it.