PDA

View Full Version : X-mag problems, could it be the on/off

psychowarden
04-09-2006, 10:43 AM
Yesterday, I was having problems with my X-mag in electro mode, I could hear the click, but no shot. So I played with my Impulse quite a bit and in mech mode, because that was working fine. When I got home, I was taking apart my X-mag, and I couldnt get the valve out because the on/off pin was out. Could this constitute problems with my mag in electro mode?

flyingpootang
04-09-2006, 01:05 PM
Yesterday, I was having problems with my X-mag in electro mode, I could hear the click, but no shot. So I played with my Impulse quite a bit and in mech mode, because that was working fine. When I got home, I was taking apart my X-mag, and I couldnt get the valve out because the on/off pin was out. Could this constitute problems with my mag in electro mode?
Was the battery charged?. When takking out the valve you have to have the safety off, selector in M manual, and pull the trigger to push the on/off pin in. If you want to seperate the body from the frame make shure your you remove the axcle pin.

Dayspring
04-09-2006, 01:26 PM
The solenoid may be out of spec and not the proper length.

Duzzy
04-09-2006, 02:03 PM
I don't think it's the solenoid being out of spec, I never had any problems with it. By thw way, it's your old X-Mag Dayspring.

psychowarden
04-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Its working better now. But its still occasionally skipping shots. So, just for safe measures Im going to send it to Tunaman to get it checked. I dont want to mess with it and screw anything up.