PDA

View Full Version : Can ACS be installed on a Vert Micromag. Can someone do this for me?

PnueMagger
04-10-2006, 01:54 AM
As the question states. I have a hyperframe and am going to go either minimorlock or T-board. Would eyes be feasible, and work well? Basically, I would be concerned with the unconventional balldetent arm.

Perhaps a bouncebeam eye could be used. Or maybe mill the arm detent down and install standard ULE detents.

Could someone with eye install experience do this for me (for $$ of course).

Lemme hear your ideas!

PS - I'll be selling my other Halfvalve-micromag (really cool) and a 3000 flatine in the next few days to fund this. Check up on my bst thread.

flyingpootang
04-10-2006, 03:25 AM
As the question states. I have a hyperframe and am going to go either minimorlock or T-board. Would eyes be feasible, and work well? Basically, I would be concerned with the unconventional balldetent arm.

Perhaps a bouncebeam eye could be used. Or maybe mill the arm detent down and install standard ULE detents.

Could someone with eye install experience do this for me (for $$ of course).

Lemme hear your ideas!

PS - I'll be selling my other Halfvalve-micromag (really cool) and a 3000 flatine in the next few days to fund this. Check up on my bst thread.

I did a Pred Mini Morlock mod on my X and wrote a tread not to long ago. I did'nt use the eyes because I have a level 10. Since then I have never chopped a single ball even when I shot my Halo dry. I was pulling the trigger as fast as possible (board set to 20 bps).

PnueMagger
04-10-2006, 04:53 AM
I really dont want to buy another lvl 10 and I want ramp every bit of 26-30bps like a newb!!!! Never owned an electro and I want to really throw some paint. In the event that I cant get eyes, I'll go lvl10.

craltal
04-10-2006, 10:33 AM
I remember reading about somebody replacing the PTP detent with a standard one, but don't think the original guy does it anymore. You could always try asking Rainman229.

www.rainman229.com