PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade software

IcantBelieveit
04-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Well i bought my original e-mag back and it have 2.x sofware...who could upgrade it for a small nominal fee??? I want to get X-Mod but i would like to hear more feedback on it....before i go dropping that much cash on it...

BigEvil
04-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Well i bought my original e-mag back and it have 2.x sofware...who could upgrade it for a small nominal fee??? I want to get X-Mod but i would like to hear more feedback on it....before i go dropping that much cash on it...

Tunaman or AGD can flash 3.2 on the gun for you for a couple of bucks.

If your interested in doing it yourself, contact Lornecash. He sells the programers. Its very very simple.

IcantBelieveit
04-10-2006, 09:35 AM
what all does 3.2 include...as when i had the marker it had 1.37 and i can't even remeber what features that had on it.......

anybody have any feedback on the x-mod?? I am somewhat interested in this

Outlaw5
04-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Take alook in the DEEP BLUE threads on here. Look at XMOD BETA Testers only first. This ahs how the software is doing in various Beta testers markers and then look at E/X-Mag Microcontroller Programming (Atmel AT90S2313) thread. This one is super long so concentrate on the last 6 or 7 pages....from page 9 on and you will know all about this new software.....I can tell you this code blows all of the 3.2 and down codes from AGD. I highly recommend it. Good Luck "Outlaw5"

SeeK
04-11-2006, 10:53 PM
This site lists all of the differences.

http://www.xmagworld.com/software.htm