PDA

View Full Version : Emag Battery question

donggie
12-17-2001, 09:26 PM
Hey All,

Quick question. If I'm running a warpfeed 9v and a hopper 12v and the Emag ofcourse on the Emag battery, Theoretically, how many shots should I get approximately. Obviously it should be less but would anyone have any idea by how much. I'm not very good with electronics so I'm pretty clueless when it comes to computing for something like that. Any halp anyone could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

RobAGD
12-18-2001, 10:46 AM
I run the Warp Emag and Rev from my emag batter and I have yet to kill the battery in a day or two of play.

Then again I also recharge my batteries after every use. Max number of shots so far is around 6k. but the battery wa still in good shape when I switched it out.

-Robert

hitech
12-18-2001, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD
[BI also recharge my batteries after every use. [/B]

I know that the battery manufactures claim that NiMh batteries have no memory. However, that has not been my experience with laptops. Does the charger discharge the battery first? If not, how long have you been charging it with a partial charge left in the battery? BTW, my laptop battery lasted less than two years.

donggie
12-18-2001, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by RobAGD
I run the Warp Emag and Rev from my emag batter and I have yet to kill the battery in a day or two of play.

Then again I also recharge my batteries after every use. Max number of shots so far is around 6k. but the battery wa still in good shape when I switched it out.

-Robert

Rob,

i was wondering if you are currently running the warp on 9v or 12v or 18 volts. Not sure if it's the revvy that can't keep up or if its the warp but I break at high rates of fire... like in the third second of full auto at 20 bps. given it is an impractical thing to have this feature but... was just wondering if there was a way to have the rest of the package keep up with the gun.

Don

BlackVCG
12-18-2001, 02:13 PM
It's the Revy that can't keep up. Keep in mind it's not going to feed much more than 13bps, so after sustained strings higher than 13, you'll get a gap in the Warp and chop. Only way to eliminate that is to turn the ROF down to 13 or get the HALO once it comes out.

BTW- How'd you get 20bps FA in your E-Mag?

kilaueakid
12-19-2001, 01:26 AM
c'mon donggie,
let us in on the secret. :cool:

donggie
12-19-2001, 07:26 AM
I really want to make sure that all is well before anything gets said and done. It would be hella embarrassing if I said or claimed anything before it was honestly a tried and tested reality. Email me if you have questions.

Don

Donggie@ModifiedPaintball.com