PDA

View Full Version : shots per fill

Rudz
04-11-2006, 12:02 AM
i have a 112 4500 tank with a guerrilla reg..i read the output is from 850-900...and ive been testing the new xmod software..my tank has been going through air waaaaay to fast...how many shots should i be getting? how many pods?? i changed regs..and with the new reg it seems to be going thjrough air waaay to fast..any suggestions?? btw i have an emag..lvl 10..and the new xmod software..

MoeMag
04-11-2006, 12:50 AM
I always heard the rule of thumb...
10 X #cu in for 3k psi
and
15 X #cu in for 4.5k psi

And that has always been fairly accurate for me with my classic, x-valve, and e-mags.

So you should be getting

1725 shots per tank

about 12.32 pods at 140 rounds each.

PS.
115/45!? :wow:
I thought my 92/45 was big.
:cheers:

Rudz
04-11-2006, 02:55 PM
no way im getting that much now..maybe before i sweapped regs..but i have a mag so remember we cant use the last 700ps or so..so were actually using 3800 on a 4500 tank..plus my local shop has a bad habit of nver filling the tanks fully, i usually get 35 to 3800 so thats 3100 on a fill to 3800....eeeek??!!!!

but i swear im only getting a handfull of pods off..any suggestions..because its rediculous..and i cant hear any leaks whatsoever..my tank is up for hydro next year, does that have anything to do with it?? the reg is brand new..guerrilla reg.. idk its annoying..i wont play until i figure it out..well cant play..i wouldnt be able to get through a game without calling myself out for running out of air, i sear i got 2 or 3 pods off before it was out of air..on a full fill..

MoeMag
04-12-2006, 10:52 AM
I just double checked the numbers on my tanks...
72/3000 = 720 shots... that is just a hair high.
92/45=1380shots... very close.

Between the two I can get an entire case (2000) off, with any of my mags, with those two tanks, with a fill fill on each. Which is really nice when I am playing some good outlaw ball.

Rudz are you using this set up with your x-mod?

one of the dwell, fix, or buffer type settings could be doing something, I don’t know what though... have you told Paul about this?

-and-

Is that reg some type of adjustable thing? My Maxflo that I had would blow off a little bit of air after each shot out of its blow off. I could never hear it because it was doing it while the gun was shooting. Check yours out for something similar.

Moose Boy
04-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Dry firing alot? thats probably the answer to your question i cant get near the amount of shot when i dry fire than if i shoot paint for some reason edit i just read a little bit more are you sure you dont have a leak somewhere.