PDA

View Full Version : getting back into it????

ainokea
04-11-2006, 07:32 PM
I own a 68 automag powerfeed. im not hardcore, but wanted to switch over to hpa. Will the regulator on the tank(68ci 4500 850 output) be sufficient or do i need a inline also? Also can i run the line from the tank directly to the valve? sorry, very old questions, but im a old school guy. also any other tips will be appreciated....thanks.

p.s. no funds for rt just yet

Z-man
04-11-2006, 07:39 PM
I own a 68 automag powerfeed. im not hardcore, but wanted to switch over to hpa. Will the regulator on the tank(68ci 4500 850 output) be sufficient or do i need a inline also? Also can i run the line from the tank directly to the valve? sorry, very old questions, but im a old school guy. also any other tips will be appreciated....thanks.

Any preset or adjustable tank will work just fine as long as the output pressure of the tank is either 750psi+

I personally suggest a 4500psi tank system as you get more shots per ci of the tank. Mags are not the most efficient marker and having a nice big tank capacity cuts down on the running out of air in the middle of a game.

Chronobreak
04-11-2006, 08:46 PM

fresh meat

welcoem to AO :cheers: