PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered from WWA.

Automaggot68
04-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Well. just ordered some phantom parts for a custom project of mine from WWA.
I orderd a Phantom Vert adapter and 4 screws with it, so any idea how long it'd take to get it?
I've heard great things, I've heard terrible things.
Here's hoping I'm another satisfied customer!
(I'm really not worried)
:D

Red Star Funk
04-11-2006, 11:01 PM
He's pretty slow. Not as slow as Long at Turtle Cocker, but it'll still be a wait. He's a one man operation, give him some time and your stuff will come in.

syl58
04-11-2006, 11:37 PM
im having a similar problem,i ordered on the 29th, shipped on the 30th, its the 11th now and not here.

he ships parcel post, the slowest shipping service available (slower than standard first class). post office says 10-11 days from ca (where wwa) to va (where i am) is average.

HE shipped them out, the service he picks :tard:

nice guy i hear, answers my emails fairly quickly

Automaggot68
04-12-2006, 12:32 AM
Well.
I NEED these parts, and it only cost me $20ish, so if it gets to a point where NEED IT ASAPOGMLOL, I'll go order from someone else, and just wait for the parts from him.

It's not like he's going to pull a GaDevil on me.

Rudz
04-12-2006, 01:03 AM
from ca (where wwa) is..
really super fantastic nice guy i hear, answers my emails extremely quickly

see the greatest reports..lol..lol..lol and hes in CA.. no worries.. :clap:

White Wolf
04-12-2006, 04:11 AM
Shipped out Wendsday morning first class, should get it Friday or Sat.

:)

Syl, what was the order for Should have gotten there by now.

Dryden
04-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Well. just ordered some phantom parts for a custom project of mine from WWA.
I orderd a Phantom Vert adapter and 4 screws with it, so any idea how long it'd take to get it?
I've heard great things, I've heard terrible things.
Here's hoping I'm another satisfied customer!
(I'm really not worried)
:DI've ordered from WWA several times, and it has never taken longer than 3-5 days for me to receive my order from the time I remit PayPal. Joe has also answered every question I've ever sent in to him the same day.

Great dealer in my book.

syl58
04-12-2006, 01:43 PM
order was for a wwa economy pump kit, was shipped on the 30th, stilll not here....

peewee
04-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I have used WWA alot for phantom stuff & never had it take more than a week ( 7 days) for my stuff to get here. Speaking of that I have to talk to a man about an L stock.... :cool:

Automaggot68
04-12-2006, 01:48 PM
I knew I ordered from the right place :)

CoolHand
04-12-2006, 03:19 PM
I dunno, I've ordered many many things from Joe (like eight or ten orders now), and I have only ever had one take any time to speak of at all, and even then, it was shipped faster than a lot of my orders are.

I say cut the guy some slack (WWA I mean).

Oh, and Derek, go poke someone else for a while would ya? GADevil has got to be looking around for something to hit you with by now.

:rofl:

Automaggot68
04-12-2006, 03:21 PM
I dunno, I've ordered many many things from Joe (like eight or ten orders now), and I have only ever had one take any time to speak of at all, and even then, it was shipped faster than a lot of my orders are.

I say cut the guy some slack (WWA I mean).

Oh, and Derek, go poke someone else for a while would ya? GADevil has got to be looking around for something to hit you with by now.

:rofl:

:ninja: Heehe.
But seriously, I just wanted to find out.