PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe battery connector?

nevtangle
04-12-2006, 05:01 PM
I just got a Hyperframe in the mail, opened up the grip to drop a battery in to see how it works. There is no battery connector. It looks like a plug that comes on a cordless phone battery. There are 2 others that hook up the noid and switch, but one missing for the battery.

My question is: Does anyone know what part this is and where to pick 1 up. Probably Radio Shack?

Also to wire this up: which pin on the board is +/- (red/black)? Looking at the board the pin closest to the triggger? The pin closest to the LCD or rear of the fame?

Thanks in advance for the help...

EDIT:
I don't know if this matters but it has a 20BPS Semi board in it.

MisterBones25
04-12-2006, 07:58 PM
There is no battery connector. It looks like a plug that comes on a cordless phone battery.

e-mail the previouse owner and ask what the deal is. the 20 bps board should make no diffrence, i have a 20 bps board in mine and i have a battery hook up for a 9 volt.

nevtangle
04-12-2006, 08:33 PM
e-mail the previouse owner and ask what the deal is. the 20 bps board should make no diffrence, i have a 20 bps board in mine and i have a battery hook up for a 9 volt.
Yeah I think that will be more of a hastle than its worth. I'm going by Radiio Shack on my way home tonight to get what I need. Probably only cost a few bucks. Also I found the Warpig article and the pic shows the wiring.

Thanks