PDA

View Full Version : If you don't think resale is WAY BAD check this out...

punkncat
04-12-2006, 10:26 PM
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/259/259802/pages/720242/untitled.JPG

I just picked one of these up (in blue) for about half what it lists for on the village. It had been used VERY little.

The eyes on these things are a bear to clean, so the owner thought they were bad and sold it to me for a song....

Is there any reason to buy new anymore other than a tax shelter? :ninja:

hobbesTZ
04-12-2006, 10:29 PM
That's an awesome deal...but I just wanted to say it's nice to see people using Mozilla :headbang: and some guy did a review in PDF format that's chalk full of pictures inside and out of the G7, it's really in depth. I have it on my PC but I can't for the life of me remember where I found it.

punkncat
04-12-2006, 10:30 PM
That's an awesome deal...but I just wanted to say it's nice to see people using Mozilla :headbang:

There are a few sites I still have to use Excrapper for, but I am loving the Firefox. Haven't had a single virus or pop up ad since making the switch.

behemoth
04-13-2006, 05:54 AM
There are a few sites I still have to use Excrapper for, but I am loving the Firefox. Haven't had a single virus or pop up ad since making the switch.

Theres a plugin for Firefox called 'IE View'

You can browse all your usual pages, and then if one dosent display correctly, you right click, and theres an option "View in IE" so you dont have to close FX, open IE, find the page, etc etc.

:)

Viva La FX! :D

buzzboy
04-13-2006, 06:08 AM
Wow, thats a good deal but my real reason for posint:

Tabs rule. Had on netscape but nothng beats the Fox.

RapidTransit
04-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Wow, thats a good deal but my real reason for posint:

Tabs rule. Had on netscape but nothng beats the Fox.

Opera > Fox > IE
or on 64-bit
IE > Opera > Fox

Don't even get me started on the crap with Firefox

temilotzin
04-13-2006, 10:55 AM
You couldn’t pay me to go back to IE, FF rules! :shooting:

tyrion2323
04-13-2006, 11:26 AM
FF is OKAY. I use it, but only because I hate IE more than FF.

That being said, FF has so many problems of its own that it's far from being 'GOOD' in my standard. Opera is pretty decent, and there are others.

Mozilla makes good products, but not amazing products...yet. They need to integrate better multimedia support into their products, to be sure.

edit: also, FF sucks with css

Jackel411
04-13-2006, 12:36 PM
Trust me.. WDP has something really neat and new coming down the pike. ITs a departure from what they have been doing for years.

Also that price is exspensive compaired to some of the deals WDP was doing if you bought 5 of them..

punkncat
04-13-2006, 12:46 PM
Trust me.. WDP has something really neat and new coming down the pike. ITs a departure from what they have been doing for years.

Also that price is exspensive compaired to some of the deals WDP was doing if you bought 5 of them..

I look forward to seeing that. I suppose it must be a spool valve instead of the poppet valve they have been using so long...thats about all they could do considering the speed at which their markers operate. I just wonder IF thats the way they go how will it be on air? Anywho its all speculation on my part.

Not too many of us have $2500 to drop on 5 markers either.... :D

Ace12GA
04-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Opera > Fox > IE
or on 64-bit
IE > Opera > Fox

Don't even get me started on the crap with Firefox

You must use windows.

RapidTransit
04-13-2006, 07:18 PM
Win Server 2003 Enterprise x64, IE is much better in 64-bit also FF constantly crashes and is a constant resource hog. That being said my computer is a dualie 246 Opterons and 4 Gigs of Ram clearing the cahe does nothing. IE sometimes even leaves a smaller footprint than Opera, FF is slow as balls going uphill.

Now back on topic!

lopxtc
04-13-2006, 07:49 PM
Trust me, its not the browser .... .

Win Server 2003 Enterprise x64

'nuff said .. back on topic now :)

Aaron