PDA

View Full Version : movies

Rudz
04-13-2006, 04:10 AM
i have a movie on my comp..and im using adobe premier..i want to edit the vid but it says it doesnt support the file type, the file is a quicktime movie file".mov" so how do i change the file format to an mpeg or something i can edit? any help is appreciated..thanks.. grrrr ok i can get quicktime movies to play just not the quicktime movies i want..wtf they are the same file format and the programe decides it wants to play some and not others...the ones i want i made off my digital camera..and it wont play anyof them..this is driving me nuts..can someone help me plz?

slade
04-13-2006, 08:14 PM
www.download.com

you can find something to change the format there, or you may just need to download a codec.

...wait... why did i just decide to help you?

Rudz
04-14-2006, 01:45 AM
www.download.com

you can find something to change the format there, or you may just need to download a codec.

...wait... why did i just decide to help you?

thanks for helpin me with the vid issue..ill work on it tonight..i have a vid in quicktime and i tried to edit it in premier, but something is wrong with the format..it plays other quicktime vids..so is the format ok..or do i change the codec?? soon as i figure this all out ill show you the vid..emag at 24..i have the vid of it cycling in pb talk, zak sound checked it..and you helped me, cuz deep deep deep down inside you kno were ao brothers!!!!! :cheers: