PDA

View Full Version : AO-TN (Nashville, Middle Tennessee area)

Walrus
04-13-2006, 08:55 AM
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be heading down to Middle Tennessee Paintball this Saturday (4/15/06) to participate in their Big Game. This is an extended invitation to all the other AO'ers out there to join me for a day of fun. This is a great place to play with lots of good people watching out for you. I played in the Big Game last year and it was a blast and I can't wait for Saturday. If anyone is interested in going (or commuting) please post up! The more we can get to attend down there, the more fun the game will be. I spoke with the owner yesterday and he said that since he didn't post a special price for the event, that the normal $20 for field fee and all day air (and rental if you need it) will cover you for this event. He is also planning on giving away prizes and having some contests during the day, so it should be lots of fun.

If anyone wants to meet me there, you should be able to find me easily. I will be the biggest guy there and I will be carrying a Mag of some kind (Micro, ULE, or pump Mini). Hopefully some of you will be there!!

Walrus
05-23-2006, 07:21 AM
Are there any AOers in the Mid TN area? I am looking for someone who can flash new software to my Emag for me, and I really don't want to have to ship it anywhere. (My wife is already on me about spending too much money!)

Also, is there anyone in general around this area that would be interested in playing sometime?

UTDragun
05-27-2006, 07:19 AM
just read this so i guess Im a little late....

I dont know of many AO'rs in nashville, but there are quite a few of us in knoxville

Walrus
05-27-2006, 04:19 PM
I figured so! Oh well, I guess that is my luck.

Walrus
04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Well, it looks like I am still the only AOer here in the Middle Tennessee area...

I am still looking for any other AOer out there in my area, but they seem hard to find. Also, I finally got XMod so if anyone is around my area and want to give it a try let me know. I will still be the only one holding down the fort incase anyone else wants to admit they are from this area too ;)

DiRTyBuNNy
04-19-2007, 05:27 PM
Yup..I'm out here in East TN with UTDragun (I even run a paintball store..well..sort of)

--Mr. DB

TnDeathInc
04-20-2007, 09:09 AM
Im middle TN, Smyrna by chance and i go to spring hill quite often

drummin07
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
whats up, i thought i was the only one in TN who used a mag. i was getting a little lonely. anyone from memphis?

spazzed
04-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Dunno about Memphis, but there are still a few of us around, especially in Knoxville. Yeah, so I'm more or less retired from the sport at the ripe old age of 24, minor detail, I swear.