PDA

View Full Version : Centerflag Hyperframe On/Off help

PnueMagger
04-13-2006, 10:33 AM
I think there is something with the on/off that comes wiith my hyperframe.

#1) The pin head seems to be of smaller diameter than the orings in the valve and will not snugly seal. I had and old classic on odd if there and that worked great, so I know the oorings are fine. When the trigger is in the released position, there are no leaks, but when I pull the trrigger, the gun fires then leaks down the barrel. I have used an rton/off and regular on/off and booth work fine in the valve.

#2) I got an ANS Extreme valve for faster recharge and I'm not sure whichside goes up and which side goes down. One size has what looks like an "X" miled into it. Will this actually have better flow than a standard or RT on off?

Dayspring
04-13-2006, 01:03 PM
Fyi.

Ans = Crap

Asym
04-13-2006, 02:32 PM
All on/offs are restricted by the oring that the on/off pin seal. No matter how much less material is in the on/off for "better" air flow your still restricted by that first oring.

Never used the hyperframe on/offs but the reason they were used was to require less force from the solinoid. You said its leaking down the barrel when the trigger is pulled, this means theres a leak in the on/off which you also said the oring is loose on the hyperframes pin. You just need to replace that oring with the correct size so it will seal. Either call Centerflag or you need to track down what size that oring is and get it online. Other option is just to use a ULT kit.

paintman1142
04-14-2006, 01:17 PM
the x part goes up, think of setting it on a table you want the flat filled in part touching the table, also dont use the ANS ON/OFF it sucks major...

Coralis
04-15-2006, 12:43 PM
Best money I spent after getting my hyperframe was a ult kit (assuming you have a valve that accept one..... ult post in the stickies at the top of the tech forum if you have questions) my hyperframe now never misses a beat.