PDA

View Full Version : HALO: Angry Board vs. Cheetah Board

MntlHazrd
04-13-2006, 10:48 AM
I have already done a search and unless i have missed something i have not been able to find a comparison between an Angry board and a Cheetah Board. What is a BPS rate for a drop test in open space for each board? Opinions are welcomed.

Pha|anx
04-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Cheatah = 1/4 turn Anti-Jam
Angry = Full turn Anti-Jam

Which for me, being a reballer, is a big difference. Off the top of my head that's all I remember---

IcantBelieveit
04-13-2006, 07:51 PM
i heard the angry board turns all the time even when you are not shooting???? Perhaps it was a faulty board in that particular instance...go to PBReview.com they hav a review of it

AGDlover
04-14-2006, 07:57 AM
Which for me, being a reballer, is a big difference. Off the top of my head that's all I remember---

Lol I hear yea... Halo+ stock board+reballs + bad anti jam= "your screwed off the break"
If you want, My team mate has come up with an anti jam mod that is sure to work without jams!!! LMK if your interested in it

Yea My team was gonna put a order in for 5 chettah boards.

My team mate had a Angry halo board and he has dretroyed paint in his hopper cause his halo eyes got drity and the thing just kept spinning and breaking paint and ended up frying his board. To me, that sucks

MntlHazrd
04-14-2006, 11:17 AM
i have recently came across a thread where there were some problems with HALO software making the cone spin at randon times blending paint. From my understanding Angry worked closely with Odyssey on developing this board, so that kinda makes me wonder about reliability :tard:

Pha|anx
04-15-2006, 06:27 AM
We have tried a couple things to stop jams, bead mods and removing the anti-jam spring. I also use a different drive cone, Trinity or Shocktech.

/DM6 arrives today! :shooting:
//Toss on a tank, Ultralite, and VL200....
///Halo @ Boost :mad:
////Need I explain? :p

scrumpy
04-18-2006, 09:34 PM
I have already done a search and unless i have missed something i have not been able to find a comparison between an Angry board and a Cheetah Board. What is a BPS rate for a drop test in open space for each board? Opinions are welcomed.

Buy them both, solder them together and make an "Angry Cheetah Board". The logic is pretty simple: what's faster, a cheetah or one that's pissed? you know the answer.