PDA

View Full Version : Intelli (revy)

chemical x
04-13-2006, 03:07 PM
I am picking up a intelli'd revy, I am going to use it on a regular mech gun.

How do I convert it back to using the IR sensor?

geekwarrior
04-13-2006, 03:16 PM
it depends, it may still have the sensor hooked up...they probably just spliced the intelli feed in, so all you'll have to do is take the wires off and tape up the wire...turn it on, and if the blades spin, than just remove the wires.

chemical x
04-13-2006, 03:28 PM
Sounds good. I have an extra sensor set here incase the revy does not have it.

So basically an intelli conversion is just an override for the IR sensor?

geekwarrior
04-13-2006, 03:37 PM
when i did mine, i had both running....the intelli would just turn the motor everytime I pulled the trigger, and the sensi would just turn when there wasnt anything in the tube.

shades
04-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Sounds good. I have an extra sensor set here incase the revy does not have it.

So basically an intelli conversion is just an override for the IR sensor?

It is more of a BYPASS. It connects the battery dircetly to the motor. I removed the logic from mine os it is just battery intelli switch and servo. you dont even need a power switch because you the only time the revy is on it is when you pull the trigger. and when you disconnect it cant turn on if you build it right.

chemical x
04-14-2006, 08:19 PM
Thank yoiu both, Your response's cleared up quite a bit of confusion.

I am sure I would have known when I got it dissassembled what to do. But this helped to give am idea before receiving the package.

Aslan
04-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Since mine is a very similar question, I'll borrow this post for a moment.

If you install an Intellifeed (following the instructions on the AGD website, nothng fancy), will the Revy be able to be used without connecting to the Intellifeed.

For example...If I stopped using my mag...took the Revy off and put it on a different marker...would it work fine...or would I essentially be dedicating that 12V Revy to the Mag once I complete the Intellifeed modification?

Not a big deal...just means I need to buy a couple more electronic hoppers.

rtfire1
04-20-2006, 05:16 AM
Since mine is a very similar question, I'll borrow this post for a moment.

If you install an Intellifeed (following the instructions on the AGD website, nothng fancy), will the Revy be able to be used without connecting to the Intellifeed.

For example...If I stopped using my mag...took the Revy off and put it on a different marker...would it work fine...or would I essentially be dedicating that 12V Revy to the Mag once I complete the Intellifeed modification?

Not a big deal...just means I need to buy a couple more electronic hoppers.

as long as you do the agd way you can use it no problem on any marker you just got the plug that hangs there

Aslan
04-20-2006, 11:45 PM
as long as you do the agd way you can use it no problem on any marker you just got the plug that hangs there

SWEET!

I'll still probably get a couple old 9V Revys just to have laying around for the other guns. I'm thinking 9V rather than 12V just because they should be a little cheaper and hopefuly will have the better (older) shells. I've also looked at Reloader Bs and Evos...but I don't know if I want to put too much money into hoppers...risk becoming a "hopper whore".

Thanks for the info...I feel much better about moving ahead with the mod now.