PDA

View Full Version : Emag doing weird stuff.

MoeMag
04-14-2006, 04:05 PM
So I finally got my tank back today and ran some air through my e-mag...
ule body
x-valve
AGD 3.2 software
solenoid is wired backwards (according to the compass test)

Well I was shooting in e mode, the trigger rod was not in contact with the trigger at all, I have 1 magnet in the rail with a o-ring as a spacer on the bottom.

I was shooting a consistent 13cps, when I noticed the screen :confused:

It said
AGD and that’s it. I could scroll through the menu and get the titles sps, ts, ace, shbf , trg but there were no numbers and it still shot fine.

It stayed like that after I stopped.

So I pulled the batt and it reset to normal...

Shot some more same thing

what gives?

Current settings...
sps 20
ace 0 (no eyes)
shbf 4

What is going on?

ace 0 (no eyes)
shbf 4

Is it interference from the solenoid? If so is it due to the wires? How to FIX?

BigEvil
04-14-2006, 06:00 PM
check to see if the trigger magnet is a little too close to the hes.

also check to make sure the battery if fully charged and still good.

MoeMag
04-14-2006, 06:15 PM
Batt is on the charger right now... should get a green light anytime now. So I will check that.

Hes mag:
If i hold the gun up and look at it exactly perpendicular, the trigger magnet sticks out about .52 of a mm on the bottom and is flush with the trigger at the top... is that too close?too close?

edit: Green light...
gassed it up and it still does the same thing... will pull the hes mag out some...

EDIT 2
pulled it out about 1 mm... still doing it.

Will stop for now, my tank is getting low.
Noticed it doesnt do it while there is no air...

nate2k191
04-15-2006, 09:47 AM
if you want to experiment to se if its the trigger magnet, which it may be, just take it out. then put it on the tip a screw-driver and swipe it by the hes sensor once the gun is on to fire.

MoeMag
04-18-2006, 01:23 AM
Gun is still acting up... anyone what is the cause for this?

Def Jeff
04-18-2006, 08:58 AM
Make sure the battery contact (positive terminal) is tight. Mine wiggled loose and it did some interesting stuff.

Could also be that you just need a reflash, not sure though.

MoeMag
04-24-2006, 01:10 PM
SOMEONE PLEASE

I was shooting all this weekend and it was going nuts! It only happens when there is air running through the gun.

Is this because the solenoid?

athomas
04-24-2006, 01:54 PM
What exactly is it doing and what have you tried doing to fix it? Remove the magnet from the holder in the back of the trigger. Fire the gun in manual mode without the magnet installed. If it fires in manual mode and nothing on the screen is messed up, then you know it is a trigger magnet problem.

MoeMag
04-24-2006, 11:19 PM
Woot!
I figured it out... jacked up the shot buffer.I'm new to e-mags, what can I say... I was looking for a mech problem. :eek:
Wow wee is it fast. I was thinking about getting a new gun but now IDK I think this will work for me.