PDA

View Full Version : Powerfeed weld broke off mainbody

gezak
04-15-2006, 01:10 AM
My Powerfeed weld broke the first time I fired my Minimag today after 8 years of no shooty. :( Is it worth rewelding or can you do anything with a mainbody with no feed on it? Or should I just spring for a new one?

spartan013
04-15-2006, 03:33 AM
My Powerfeed weld broke the first time I fired my Minimag today after 8 years of no shooty. :( Is it worth rewelding or can you do anything with a mainbody with no feed on it? Or should I just spring for a new one?
if you dont want to shell out for a new one... tac it back in place. youll have to watch you volts though, to hot and you will burn right through the metal distorting the inside. its sort of a hit an miss.

best best is to buy a new body. tac rail if your a hard core woodsballer, ULE if you are a more mild player or like speedball.

FinchMan
04-15-2006, 03:41 AM
or you could slap a stick feeder on there. :rolleyes:

shades
04-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Same here I had another body lying around so I used that. If you have little money may i sugest J-b weld. Your marker will look like sh**. But as a short term measure??? I would never do this myself. the Only problem with getting a ULE body then you need different barrels. If you dont have money to start with that is just an extra expence.

Tunaman
04-15-2006, 07:08 AM
DONT'T TRY TO FIX IT! Send it in to AGD and they will fix it right. ;)