PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME EVENT!!! See who won

PYROMAN315
04-16-2006, 09:18 AM
We held out traditional "CHASE THE RABBIT" 3 hour MINI Scenario Easter special event at Fox PB on Saturday, April 15th. We had over 300 people show up and play that day. One word, SWEEEEEEEEET!!
Awesome competition. The game played out perfect and the players were all great. The FUDD's beat out the Animal Control team at the end by finding the rabbit, getting the RABBID RABBIT into a straight jacket, and getting the Rabbit off the field without being shot.
We gave out over 30 prizes, which aint bad for a MINI Scenario.
Dont forget, next month on Sunday, May 21st we will be back at Fox PB running our all day Scenario Event. The title will be;

HEIST - The BRINKS Getaway
Another great Scenario set up. We have things planned for this event that we have never attemped before. 2 paintball tanks, huge props & prizes, field music, and of course, GOLD GOLD GOLD!!
For more info on this event, got to
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
or
WWW.FOXPAINTBALL.COM
More info, including the registration forms will be posted very soon. Were looking to have between 500 to 600 players for this event. Pre registration discounts will apply. This will be a BYOP event. The first 50 players that pre register will receive a free event T shirt and a game role, and all pre registered players will receive a new game identity.
Thanks again to everyone that made it out to CHASE THE RABBIT and were looking forward to seeing everyone at Fox PB near Chicago on May 21st.

PYROMAN
SPLATTERZONE PAINTBALL PROD.

Aslan
04-19-2006, 11:58 AM
I have to say, the price for the BRINKS getaway is enticing. Unfortunately, the scenario itself seems kinda weak. A bank heist? I don't know...it just doesn't make me want to travel 300mi with gas at $3/gallon. But...I do commend you on the pricing...one of the most affordable events I've ever seen and gas prices were a little better, I'd probably be there. :ninja:

PYROMAN315
04-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Tell you what, you drive 300 miles and ill buy you a free hotdog. The bun and mustard's gonna cost ya though.
We have held over 200 events in the past 5 years and these themes are always bringing in the best crowds and the best players. We have learned from experience that most players dont like playing on the "Bad Guys" team, which is usually set up to lose the game.
$35.00 and BYOP. Remember, this event isnt run by referees. Were a nationally known Scenario Event promotions company and take great pride in our work. Each one of our all day events takes over 4 months of preparation to set up.
Hope the gas prices drop a little and you change your mind on coming out for this event. We do also offer free camping so that too may save you a little.