PDA

View Full Version : autoresponse and ULT

GT
04-16-2006, 09:35 AM
Anyone ever try it?

warbeak2099
04-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Ooh, I'm curious too. I've always wondered about AR and bounce too.

buzzboy
04-16-2006, 10:28 AM
I woulkd think that the extra weight of the springs in the AR would hinder the ULT capabilities. If you could set one up on heavy bounce it might work but because of how the trigger works I don't see how you could get it to rapidfire correctly.

wanna-b-ballin'
04-16-2006, 04:19 PM
if you tuned the ult to bounce, i bet you could REALLY rip on it.

buzzboy
04-16-2006, 06:24 PM
If the ULT was over shimmed then I bet the bounce from it and the response would be kick ***. I was thinking tuned for lightness.

Vanced
04-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Anyone ever try it?

**DIGG**

Sumthinwicked
04-14-2008, 08:57 PM
i plan on trying mine with ult and rt and diff springs as to mine isnt firing correctly it fires on reg pull but doenst ar very frustrating 2nd one that has done this ;( ill update this thread after i use an x on it

pmstc
04-14-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm waiting for someone to pneuframe one... there isn't much room in the frame to do it... but if someone found a way to, you'd be pulling 20-30 bps all mechanically no sweat :D

Sumthinwicked
04-28-2008, 02:04 PM
my micro wont fire the rt thats for sure not correctly anyhow

p8ntbal4me
04-29-2008, 09:34 PM
Ive ran an autoresponse frame back in the day,.. Ive had my problems with them.

The biggest thing to notice about the "T" cam on top of the inner main spring is that it needs the "harder push" to work and the ULT wouldnt really effect the pull or release. Id think you would get a better speed out of it though based on the design.

If your thought is the ULT would ligten the trigger,.. you would be half right and half wrong.
The fist part of the stroke SHOULD be lighter where the "T" cam is first acted on by the trigger. The part where I would see the problem is on the return where the "T" cam "flips" to fire the second shot on the release of the trigger. In this movement,... you almost want the trigger to "pop back" to get the correct return. I cant really describe it too well, but those that have used one and know what happens if you dont fully release the trigger on the return stroke know what I mean. Your speeds drop by half.

~ P8nt

snoopay700
04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Ive ran an autoresponse frame back in the day,.. Ive had my problems with them.

The biggest thing to notice about the "T" cam on top of the inner main spring is that it needs the "harder push" to work and the ULT wouldnt really effect the pull or release. Id think you would get a better speed out of it though based on the design.

If your thought is the ULT would ligten the trigger,.. you would be half right and half wrong.
The fist part of the stroke SHOULD be lighter where the "T" cam is first acted on by the trigger. The part where I would see the problem is on the return where the "T" cam "flips" to fire the second shot on the release of the trigger. In this movement,... you almost want the trigger to "pop back" to get the correct return. I cant really describe it too well, but those that have used one and know what happens if you dont fully release the trigger on the return stroke know what I mean. Your speeds drop by half.

~ P8nt
Yeah, i kind of figured it wouldn't bounce or affect it really, just decided not to say anything as i have no experience.