PDA

View Full Version : Need quote for custom front grip/ASA adapter

Temo Vryce
04-16-2006, 10:16 PM
I approached Rogue about this as I knew that he had something close to what I needed. Being the stand up guy that he is, he told me that he couldn't do what I needed for a reasonable price. Thats the kind of person I like to deal with. That being said here's what I'm looking for,

A few years ago I attended Skyball and met a fellow AOer there nicknamed Drizit. He had a Micromag with a front grip clamped to the non-removable barrel. This grip was angled to the right side of the mag a bit and made for a really tight and comfortable setup. Until recently I have always wondered how to replicate it. With the introduction of the 15* ASA adapters I figured there was some hope. What I would like is a 15* - 20* ASA adapter that angles to the left or right instead of front to back. If this is a one off that you can do for a reasonable price please let me know.

SpitFire1299
04-16-2006, 10:23 PM
I approached Rogue about this as I knew that he had something close to what I needed. Being the stand up guy that he is, he told me that he couldn't do what I needed for a reasonable price. Thats the kind of person I like to deal with. That being said here's what I'm looking for,

A few years ago I attended Skyball and met a fellow AOer there nicknamed Drizit. He had a Micromag with a front grip clamped to the non-removable barrel. This grip was angled to the right side of the mag a bit and made for a really tight and comfortable setup. Until recently I have always wondered how to replicate it. With the introduction of the 15* ASA adapters I figured there was some hope. What I would like is a 15* - 20* ASA adapter that angles to the left or right instead of front to back. If this is a one off that you can do for a reasonable price please let me know.
Get a flat top adapter for a 15* asa, and simply make it go to the left instead of forward.

Arstron
04-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Get a flat top adapter for a 15* asa, and simply make it go to the left instead of forward.

My thoughts exactly, that should work perfect.

rkjunior303
04-17-2006, 10:48 AM
AKA (or one in that community) makes a 15* adapter than you can spin to any direction -- forward, reverse, or left/right.. I'd shoot a post over at the AKA forum on PBN to see who made them -- I can't remember.

rkjunior303
04-17-2006, 10:50 AM
DBN sells them.. Just found them.

http://www.dbnpaintball.com/reg-acc.htm

Chronobreak
04-17-2006, 03:25 PM
i dont know if jay (rrfireblade) stilld oes it but he would remake the micromag asa so you didnt need af oregrip and it still mounted int he same place but was a 15 * asa

something else to look into