PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Reloader B

rkjunior303
04-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Has anyone ever had their Reloader B stop feeding properly? The last few times out, it'd be fine at the start of the day but when we go out to play -- it's feeding at like 5-10bps and that's it. I usually have to shut it off, turn it on, and reset the speed selection on it for it to start working again.. This is on brand new batteries.

punkncat
04-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Seen one with the board going bad do that.

Open the lid and "ooo" kinda high pitched into it while its on and see if it spins every time. The "sound activator" going out is not unheard of.

RRfireblade
04-18-2006, 06:16 PM
Make sure it's dead quiet when you turn it on.

grazymoto
04-19-2006, 05:10 PM
My reloader had the same problem. Sometimes it would work great then others... It was only 7 or 8 months old when it started acting up. Well, it turned out to be the board. Once I changed the board, it worked perfect again.

FallNAngel
04-19-2006, 06:20 PM
1. Use good new batteries.
2. Make sure the Halo is empty when you turn it on.

punkncat
04-19-2006, 07:38 PM
1. Use good new batteries.
2. Make sure the Halo is empty when you turn it on.

He already said it had fresh batteries. I can see no reason whatsoever to turn it on while unloaded. There will be no paint in the neck, and the initial spin won't be enough to cause it to jam up.....

CKY_Alliance
04-19-2006, 09:24 PM
my re-loader b hasnt been right since i bought it...but i think it may be my proto..i need to try it on something louder.

Thats another reason it may not be working..gun may not be loud enough and michrophone may be bad...

rkjunior303
04-20-2006, 08:16 AM
I've had it for a good year, and it's worked fine up until this point. Maybe it's possible in the heat of the moment, I turned it on while people were dry/test firing on the field? Who knows. I'm going to give it one more day out on the field before I consider replacing it.

superannuated
04-20-2006, 10:24 AM
I don't know why, but the Relaoder B owner's manual says to always turn the loader on when it's empty. Maybe it's so when you pour balls in it, it will set the sound sensitivity.

Superannuated

grazymoto
04-20-2006, 10:55 PM
rk go to cobra paintball and see if they still have the reloaderb upgrade kit. The kit has the board, new battery harness and includes new empire stickers/jewels. I bought 4 of them since they were only 15 bucks each,as Cobra is going out of business and depleting their stock. Though Cobra is closing shop and not restocking, they may still have some left. The reloaderb upgrade kit cost about $60 every place else.

From the sound of what you are saying the board is mostly likely the problem. When mine was going out, I replaced drive cones, springs, belts. even made me up grade to the shocktech stuff. However, it turned out to be the board. But! I am glad I upgraded to the shocktech hot rod kits because of he problem....they are Tony the Tiger GReat!