PDA

View Full Version : AO SC MEET 2002!!! Memory Lane....

Regulator
04-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Ok, so here is the story, that was mine and my teams first tournament... we ended up winning it, and that propeled us towards serious tourny play... we ended up on several different CFOA teams all the way up to the amatuer level. Anyways, we have all since then stopped playing and sold most of our gear(i kept my mag!!!!)... so i played this past weekend with some friends for the first time in about a year, and i got hooked again.. I LOVE MY MAG!!!

i was wondering if anyone remembered me(Keegan Bradford), my team(Firelake, we won) at the 2002 SC AO day, or that day.... and if you had any good pictures i would love to get them!!!
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/KBag87/tomandteam.jpg
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/KBag87/small_me.jpg

OLD PICTURES... i was only 16 in those pictures, im 19 now!!!

Thanks,
Keegan Bradford

ZEROte
04-18-2006, 10:49 PM
i remember that day but dont remember much of people. i played on blackcell and i remember causing one of the biggest controversies of the day.

personman
04-18-2006, 11:01 PM
Wow, that was in 2002? I guess it was... It doesnt seem like that long ago...

Team Ate All The Pies lives on!! :)

Regulator
04-19-2006, 10:03 AM
cool, 2 people!! anyone else? Pics??

Kevmaster
04-19-2006, 07:14 PM
I Certainly remember it...

great weekend....GREAT weekend!

I should scan in those pictures I took all weekend...

Regulator
04-19-2006, 07:22 PM
definately, i would love to get those pictures!!! i was only able to find a few, scattered in the depths of my computer..... :wow:

Jonno06
04-19-2006, 08:18 PM
i didnt make it there because i had school back then(i was also 16), but I remember seeing the picture threads and hearing about the blackcell thing.

i miss tom:(

ZEROte
04-19-2006, 08:27 PM
i didnt make it there because i had school back then(i was also 16), but I remember seeing the picture threads and hearing about the blackcell thing.

i miss tom:(

what thing might you be talking about cause quite a few things happened revolving us that weekend.......

Jonno06
04-19-2006, 08:29 PM
i dont even remember exactly what it was. supposedly there was more drama than there was supposed to be from what i heard... :cheers:

Kevmaster
04-19-2006, 08:58 PM
blackcell? drama? never....

and some cool cat wrote about the event for pb2x also...nifty

Regulator
04-19-2006, 10:55 PM
ya, i still have that issue, actually my mom bought several, cause i was quoted in it a few times..... still bummed no pics of my team or i made it in there :( ...... i went under the AO day part of the forum and like is there ever gonna be another one? upstate SC area??? i would be down, along with several buddies, and i could talk to the clemson(where i go to skool) guys too....

personman
04-19-2006, 11:30 PM
blackcell? drama? never....

and some cool cat wrote about the event for pb2x also...nifty
"Hey! What's that running down the middle of the field?" asked one flabbergasted AO Member. "Is that a pie?" exclaimed another mysified player. "Whoa! It's Personman!" informed a third. Yes, a pie played paintball at Gold Dragon Paintball in Clemson, South Carolina. This almost comical scene was part of the Automags.Org day held there, November Ninth. On the beak for Team Ate All the Pies, Personman, real life indentity Adam Hodges, darts to the "Center forty" barrels.

I still have 2 copies in my closet :) thanks for my little bit of fame there haha

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8400/pie2iq.jpg

good times, good times.

Kevmaster
04-20-2006, 10:48 AM
always pie man...always :)

i've got a copy or two also..i should prolly scan one in to keep