PDA

View Full Version : Omg....

Chaos_Theory!
04-20-2006, 02:01 PM
I just found this funny so i thoguht id share. This guy over on PBN claims he has an xmag in his sig. Being a lover of mags i decided to click the link in his sig for pics. Weel, read and look at the pics. From what i can tell there isnt one xmag part on the whole gun except maybe the valve and field strip screw. The scary part is this guy is being serious.

Me - Thats not an xmag. Its an IT bodied, Booyah framed, RT railed, mag with an xvalve, and other parts that arent xmag related. Far from an xmag.

Him - i bought this as a xmag (junk frame and body) and this is what is the final piece you sound like you have alot of contempt for my stuff. Now your attacking my xmag because i dont use that horrible large double trigger frame with that oversize batt pack you say its not real.

Him - well the xmag well was an xmag i change the frame to a elcd made it a sigle trigger with ball bearings ule rail. put a ball bearing in the sear ule trigger gauge on the valve (for the remote press.) added intellefeed dual servo hopper (12-14 bps) laser sight(built in)((for nightime playing))dual adjustable detents i dont remember who made the body and of course added a dot sight 32 deg magnumi the pic i have a equation barrel on it but i also have the deadly wind that i had cut to 10in thats about it ow yea i put a on/off switch for the frame to totally shut it down. this one cost about 1200 in parts i really liked it and will never sell it but i doesnt seem acurate enough and i like low pressure and since it weighs 2.3lbs it really kicks hard like a 9mm

http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/4446ba4ez2320c1e7/ae5e/__sr_/e6b3.jpg?phY4WSEBZ4fWQdZW

Hexis
04-20-2006, 02:08 PM
Looks like an emag (not xmag) rail to me. Just ask the guy if you can have some of whatever it is, that he smokes on a regular basis.

Chaos_Theory!
04-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah, i think he bought an Emag with the xvalve, rail, and IT body but he still considers it an xmag which is way off. Its not even an emag anymore.

PumpPlayer
04-20-2006, 02:10 PM
Screw the drugs, ask him for the parts he's not using! :cheers:

Chaos_Theory!
04-20-2006, 02:11 PM
lol, way ahead of ya.

Lohman446
04-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Its not that hard for people who dont spend 24/7 cruising forums or involved in paintball to refer to any mag with an X valve as an X mag. Consider the Classic mags - classic valve, minimag, minimag valve, RT mag - RT valve, etc.

Chaos_Theory!
04-20-2006, 02:18 PM
No, thats not it. He considers it an xmag because from what he says he built it from an xmag. Hes not making a mistake on calling it an xmag because of the valve.

Hexis
04-20-2006, 02:19 PM
True Lohman, but that thing is an AbMag*, not a XMag.

AbMag - Abomination Mag

going_home
04-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Whats that on top of the marker ?
Looks like one of those thingy's people put on their front bumpers
that make the whistle to warn deer that a car is coming.
Thats a great idea, so you dont get hit by any deer while you are playing paintball.

Dryden
04-20-2006, 02:30 PM
Um ... is there such a thing as a double tapped X-Valve? There is no ASA, and a gauge on the inlet of the X-Valve, which is actually on the wrong side (reversed) given the engraving location.

:confused:

grEnAlEins
04-20-2006, 02:32 PM
AbMag - Abomination Mag
:nono: it is kinda purdy (IMO). Not what he claims it is though. There is the dude and his mag, his mag is not the abomination...

I like it, although it is not an X-mag

ABTOCMEPTb
04-20-2006, 02:38 PM
here is another "flawless custom X-Mag" on ebay. I explained to him that it wasnt xmag so he edited description.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7235383204

evildead420
04-20-2006, 02:42 PM
opps, tried to deleted it and you answered too quickly grasshopper :ninja: 420 for ya :p

Chronobreak
04-20-2006, 02:47 PM
opps, tried to deleted it and you answered too quickly grasshopper :ninja: 420 for ya :p

ive defienetly noticed this widespread across the forums :rofl:

JOIN TEH FUN :dance:

evildead420
04-20-2006, 02:53 PM
lol, i know, i made a funny... :p i cant read today :dance:

Chaos_Theory!
04-20-2006, 03:08 PM
Ill get you info on what he said regarding the gauge on the valve. in a sec.

Him - well the xmag well was an xmag i change the frame to a elcd made it a sigle trigger with ball bearings ule rail. put a ball bearing in the sear ule trigger gauge on the valve (for the remote press.) added intellefeed dual servo hopper (12-14 bps) laser sight(built in)((for nightime playing))dual adjustable detents i dont remember who made the body and of course added a dot sight 32 deg magnumi the pic i have a equation barrel on it but i also have the deadly wind that i had cut to 10in thats about it ow yea i put a on/off switch for the frame to totally shut it down. this one cost about 1200 in parts i really liked it and will never sell it but i doesnt seem acurate enough and i like low pressure and since it weighs 2.3lbs it really kicks hard like a 9mm

evildead420
04-20-2006, 03:10 PM
yea, wtf is up with that? super :tard:

Hexis
04-20-2006, 04:43 PM
I don't know what's wrong with that guy, but I'll bet it's hard to spell.

Sounds like he took a perfectly good EMag and messed it up.

going_home
04-20-2006, 07:17 PM
I don't know what's wrong with that guy, but I'll bet it's hard to spell.

Sounds like he took a perfectly good EMag and messed it up.

Well at least he wont get hit by a deer when he's playing paintball.

Dryden
04-20-2006, 09:27 PM
gauge on the valve (for the remote press.)
Uh ... OK. Then my question still stands. How does air actually get into the valve, when the only air inlet has a gauge screwed into it? I've never heard of a double tapped valve.

Arstron
04-20-2006, 09:32 PM
Maybe he has a T fitting that the gauge is hiding and he just has the nipple for the remote screwed out for some reason? I dunno, the pictures arent working for me so I cant see it. :cry:

master_alexander
04-20-2006, 09:35 PM
i think the pick went *poof*

i cant see it... is it still there?

Chaos_Theory!
04-21-2006, 07:06 AM
He removed the pic from his album.

Anyway, i cant answer the valve question since he only gave me the info i posted. Also, he sated it started as an xmag but he sold the lowers for 400, the rail for 30, and the body for 60. Its obvious hes not refering to an xmag cus his prices are off and xmags use an integrated rail.

Dryden
04-21-2006, 07:49 AM
I'm still seeing the pic.

I'm also wondering if/why he has mismatched valve halves? His pic shows the X engraved on the "left" side of the valve, which is the same side as the inlet port where the gauge is screwed in. The X is usually engraved on the opposite side of the valve from the inlet port, while the patent and warning info is on the inlet side.

For those that can't see the picture, what is shown is a 10 o'clock engraved normal X-Valve back with a reversed X-Valve front.

Arstron, I believe the gauge is close enough to the marker that there is clearly not a T fitting beneath it.

Arstron
04-21-2006, 07:57 AM
I'm still seeing the pic.

I'm also wondering if/why he has mismatched valve halves? His pic shows the X engraved on the "left" side of the valve, which is the same side as the inlet port where the gauge is screwed in. The X is usually engraved on the opposite side of the valve from the inlet port, while the patent and warning info is on the inlet side.

For those that can't see the picture, what is shown is a 10 o'clock engraved normal X-Valve back with a reversed X-Valve front.

Arstron, I believe the gauge is close enough to the marker that there is clearly not a T fitting beneath it.

Well then its obvious what has happened here, the guy is clearly an "l33t" machinist and has added a second inlet into his xvalve. He has also heavily modified his xmag body so it is now a rail/body combo and made the top half (the body) look like an IT body and the rail look like an emag rail. The guy must be a genius to think of doing this to an Xmag!!!

:spit_take
:dance: :dance: :dance: